Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. ABS

Bern321
Went to flixxx on route 9. Was quiet and I left door open this young man bout 18 or so was looking and he opened the door and was watching me rub my cock. He asked if he could touch my cock and told him yes. He started jerking me and rubbing his pants he was shy. Finally pulled his pants down. Hmm I never saw cock that small he let me rub it. Damn he had so much foreskin and his foreskin hole was time and his cock head didn't come out. I let him jerk me off as I rubbed him. I came he was so happy. He was so nervous. He asked if he could jerk me off again. So till next time..

Shyphillydad
Great teacher

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:


Related Searches

Sign Up For Free