Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Italian men
sexyjosie24
I'm Josie in Chesapeake and I'm a mature and submissive Hispanic CD gurl with real tits due to hormones which make me feel more feminine for the guys and I love it. As a Hispanic I've always loved Italian guys and still do and would love to meet me some Italian guys that would love to meet a CD gurl like myself. Just to be upfront, I don't dress as a CD gurl 24/7 due to my living situation and only dress whenever I have free time to myself which isn't that often but I'm just as good when I'm in the male mode. I am totally 100% bottom so I'm definitely wanting to meet Italian men who would love to top me and breed me. I've been told by guys that I am a great cocksucker and a great fuck so if I spark an interest please don't hesitate to let me know.
Supercurious0
You don’t need an Italian when you have great English cock like mine 🤩

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Single Straight Men
I am looking to suck straight men Puerto Rican and Italian men preferably
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Hung bi italian in nyc here ,looking for fun people tp join,check me out,and lets hook up
All Male Threesomes
Sexy Italian man would love to bottom for a gay/bi male couple. Easy going and very oral. HMU!!
Black Swing Couples
Hmm,Very interested! We've never considered color of skin an issue.I'm sure we all fuck and suck the same way.Would love to taste the chocalate and invite it into all the same fun as an asian,italian,guatamalian,fren chmen,+ so on.We all have flavors,so lets enjoy them all
African American Men
56 years of age,Italian white maletha secretly love, adores and worship bi black cocks.. I am a bottom boy that need some serious black Cock training by a dark skinned well hung black male that knows exactly what I need

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free