Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. CD gurl looking for Cowboys
sexyjosie24
I'm Hispanic CD gurl with real titties and looking for cowboys to sexually pleasure in more ways than one. Though I'm from Chesapeake, VA I do travel during vacations when I visit family and friends inTexas, New Mexico, Arizona and California and would love to meet me some hot cowboys along the way for some hot, wild and passionate adult fun. Just to be upfront, I'm not always a CD gurl due to family and friends but rest assure that I'm just as good in sexually pleasuring guys when in the male mode just as when I'm a CD gurl. boys, if I spark your interest please don't hesitate to let me know for I might just be traveling to your state during my next vacation which I'm looking forward to.

Fredka
Would love to drink your piss 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Black Bi-Curious Female
i wanna find a gurl in the black area.....that wants to b with a gurl ....write me and let me know
Bisexual Cowboys
love cowboys anytime
Bisexual Cowboys
Cowboys are rugged, yet still a gentleman. They can really give you a ride. Lindawantabe
Bisexual Cowboys
rodeo cowboy I love to meet up with good looking men and cowboys to entertain also couples with bi males. I have a ranch to entertain on and maybe we can take the horse up to the high lakes and skinny dip under the moon light.Hug
Sex With Cowboys
Grew up around cowboys, always did dream of being out on a ride, and having one decide I was his "girl" for the night. Ride me bareback and fill me up with his fustration ;)
Oklahoma
hey everybody, how are all the cowboys and cowgirls doing. i am looking for a couple or a single female to take me under their wing. love sucking dick and am interested in exploring the female side of sex. let me know if you are interested.

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free