1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. cpl wanting bi oral only male

bioklacpl
looking for a bi or bi curious guy around 37yo or younger to share hot sexy wife and m/m oral. would like to talk about it and see if we connect

lee32639
im older but would love to help u2 out

WILDCOUNTRY
i'm 39 but would be willing to see if we connect......
lonelybob
I'm 44 m from tulsa very interested let me know

isk0071
hey im 26 n bi curious asian guy , im interested n dont mind to travel to ur place

jdig7718
HI, coming to Tulsa and would love to. 28 and have plenty of extra time on business trip. coming this Sunday!
subsucker4u
hi, I think I have replied to other posts from you, but I am a very oral bi guy who would luv to hook up. I am 49 so a little out of your age range, but I am masculine and still have a head of hair.
bob24
great ad
spyder2003
I'm 22 and in Lawton. would love to meet

slutrobert
Hello, I will encourage you to play with others then share the details with me. I am Robert in Norman, Oklahoma. I am a nice looking white gentleman, age 51, 5'10", 200 lbs, brown hair, dark brown eyes, no drama. I do like to tease and please, hot chat, webcam, lots of foreplay, 1on1, 3 ways and 4 ways, female with a strapon and yes I will suck cock. I work a lot and play when I can –
rowdie
very interested
JAKEMANNY
So many people that want to pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chocolatecream17
I'm in Tulsa this week for work..would love to hook up.

Bimale4playwu
I'm very interested, from Muskogee, love to give and receive oral with men and women, love to play with couples
Justacock7
If you guys are still looking I am in Tulsa tonight looking for some fun

ohDenizen
any bisexual couples or Gay couples out there in the Philadelphia area interested in getting to be playing with my nude body do feel free to say hello anytime is ok?

Suckn
I'm a bi male ready

Interests:

Bi-Curious Men
Hi all, Very bi-curious married white male here. I am looking to give my first real oral to another male. I have thought about this for years and now I am going to do it. Please email me if you might like to recieve oral from another male.
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
KissAmber here in Lewiston,ME.If you're a male wanting to have me use a strapon on you contact me.I also think that you look so cute/sweet if crossdress or at least wear lingerie.Hope you have a talented tongue:-Pbecause i like receiveing oral.Kiss
Couple Looking For A Bisexual Male
I'm looking for a couple with bi male in so cal who would like to get oral with wife helping and instructions versatile would like to have male top me while I give female oral
Gang Bangs
both of us are wanting to have separate gang bangs, preferably with our partner "in Charge" and taping it STRICTLY for our (and possibly your) personal home pleasure. He wants an oral male gang bang, she wants a fuck gang bang both with at least 6 men but the more the merrier
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Bi-curious male wanting to learn. looking for a nice male or cpl to show me the ropes.
Men That Want To Suck Cock
Wanting to give oral around Jonesboro Arkansas to men