1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Mistress looking to get her bi cross dressed bitch gangbanged

lotoffun10
Looking for some bi guys to come to our hotel room mississauga weekend of June 15th . Looking to watch and instruct as my dressed sub gets gangbanged.
Any bi guys like to know more let me know.

niagarabi4mfm
single bi guy into anal top or bottom in niagara can travel .interested in helping you out any way you wish . tom

Pinknsheer
I would love to help out, then you can use me too. Submissive and available for you pleasure Mistress.

Yogadawn
Let me know...
Gloryholeseek
Single bicurious/straight m interested.young fit full of energy muscles cum and vigourous experience for a young guy.

Interests:

Mistress/Submissive
Yes mistress make me a bitch
On-premise Swing Clubs
Hey can somebody tell me if the Swing clubs allow cross dressers to go in the club dressed?Kiss
Rough Sex
i'm a sub bottom bitch and i'd love to be gangbanged and taken roughly. suck cock, one after the other, and get fucked til i can't walk. make me your cum bucket.
Cock Sucking With A Transgender
I do the cross-dressing but really want to just be the guy I am with just let me take over as his nasty slut. I've had several guys (not at once da*nit!) over to my place and I am dressed as nasty as I can be, lingerie, full makeup, fingerless gloves, long red nails, crotchless stockings with garter belt part of them, crotchless panties, very sexy bra, very nice tits I bought, nice blond wig, very hot 5" platform heels, lots of tricks for guys going out dressed. LOVE dressing!
Woman That Like Crossdressers
Bi, mwm who loves to cross dress is interested in talking with/chatting/meeting women who are comfortable with men who cross dress...if you're in FL or MI, please contact me...thanks.
Sissy Slave
I have been looking so long for that special Mistress ,to make me her's to do with as she pleases,24/7 ,,I will be her bitch slut,slave sissy ,sissy maid ..or even her little female puppy,, I know she is out there,, I wonder what I have been doing all thes years & still have no one... If there is a Dom that wants to train me ,,I'm very open ,, I love bondage ,humilation ,24/7 LTR....spanking, oral forced ,, pup collared.. watersports ,, let me know ,,im sincere honest ,and loving ,, So if You Can Help me find someone ,,Pease help ..!!! KissKiss