1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Mistress looking to get her bi cross dressed bitch gangbanged

lotoffun10
Looking for some bi guys to come to our hotel room mississauga weekend of June 15th . Looking to watch and instruct as my dressed sub gets gangbanged.
Any bi guys like to know more let me know.

Pinknsheer
I would love to help out, then you can use me too. Submissive and available for you pleasure Mistress.

Yogadawn
Let me know...
Gloryholeseek
Single bicurious/straight m interested.young fit full of energy muscles cum and vigourous experience for a young guy.

Interests:

Forced Bi
I was ten I was dressed in a dress and on all 4s my family left me alone for a week and I felt something really heavy on my then I felt paws wrapped around my waist pulling me against him and I felt something hot and pain he was in me and he was going to make me his bitch I was crying and after ten minutes I couldn't get enough started to scream harder I am your bitch I felt something growing in me then everything was hot I learned that he knotted me and turn me into a bitch
Mistress/Submissive
Yes mistress make me a bitch
On-premise Swing Clubs
Hey can somebody tell me if the Swing clubs allow cross dressers to go in the club dressed?Kiss
Woman That Like Crossdressers
Want a good hot woman to fuck me while cross dressed Near Bryan Ohio
Sissification
I'm looking for a mistress to emasculate me and turn me into your cute sissy bitch for life.
Women Who Like To Dominate
I Dream of a Dominant Mistress making me her Fulltime Submissive Sissy Bitch 💄👗🧑‍🦰👠👄 😈💜💜