1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. The Pineapple Club BI NIGHT 2/15/18

thecurrious2
HELLO,
WE BOTH ARE FULLY BI CPL, WANTING TO LET ALL OUR FELLOW BI FRIENDS KNOW THAT "THE PINEAPPLE CLUB IN COLUMBUS OHIO, IS NOW HAVING A MONTHLY BI NIGHT FOR BI M,W,AND CPLS... CAN'T WAIT HIT US UP IF YOU ARE GOING. WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE!!!! SO PROUD OF THE CLUB SETTING ASIDE A ONCE A MONTH PARTY FOR BI FOLKS

Spanky110
Hello will you please let me know where in Columbus the club is located. Thanks in advance.

thecurrious2
The pineapple club has all the contact and details on there... it is the old club 104... near the corner of route104 and s. high st... website has address...hope to see you there

Nerdgasm
Do they post their monthly bi night dates/times on their website?

Tragona
Cold be nice to go to the party! More details please?

thecurrious2
I don't believe they are currently doing it anymore

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
I have been told that by drinking 4oz of pineapple juice the night before will make your cum taste sweeter!!! Has anyone tried it?? Anyone in the Homosassa Springs area willing to try it & I'll give it a taste test!!!!!
Bisexual Swing Clubs
I am a bi male in Connecticut and would love to know if there are any clubs hera in CT or even RI or Mass. I can travel and would really like to enjoy a nice night at a bi club. Or even a club for crossdressing.
Darts
During a night out at a bar or night club with friends a game of darts can be a lot of fun...:)
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Swingers Palace in Pittsburgh has a Mixed gender Bi night every Friday. I've never been there but I get their newsletter. It is also the only club that I have heard of that welcomes Bi male activity in the club. Maybe a member from Pitt. could tell you more. The web site is swingers palace with a hyphen in between. Jim
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Club Taboo has bi night on Thursday nights. They are in Norco (So Cal).
All Girl Orgy
I had for my 40th b-day party at a local swing club i use to be a bartender at a all bi fem orgy weekend the first nite was very hot and the 2nd night started off very hot also but ended up not so good when a sgl male pushed his way in when i decided to go with my now ex hubby and 2 other couples where the women were bi into a private room and the owner of the club decided to believe the single male was invited in despite what every1 else told the owner that the guy had pushed his way involved so needless to say it ruined my b-day and I quit being a bartender there. But I still won't ever forget my first b-day all bifem orgy WOW What a way to accept the BIG 4 0 lol:-P:-D