1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. anal and blow job
justforfun505
any one have experience getting fucked and a blow job at the same time? my fantasy.
justforfun505
wow sure would like to experience that!
MattersJohnson
I've never done anything like this but would love to have sex with bi man and his wife
mikeswife
Yes our new FWB was fucking me while my wife was sucking me. Then we switched up into every possible combo. One of the best ever for all three of us

michael84
Totally, I was fucking a “friend” while his wife sucked him. He cam so hard his ass turned in to a vice. Great time was had by all!

bipms
With a couple or bi friends, there is no greater feeling than being fucked and sucked at same time. Still waiting for someone to add a cock for me to suck at same time...

ridernmich
We are looking forward to it,,, We just need some help,, Anyone? anyone?

SquidlyJones
I was once fucked by a hot guy while I was sucking my guy's cock at the same time. It was an awesome overload of sensations and my man gave me the biggest load ever so I get the feeling he was really turned on too!

chiprock
I fucked my gfs friend's ass while my gf sucked my balls. Does that count

DDiggler
agree, almost and overload of sensations but great! guy fucked his wife doggie while she sucked me then they both sucked me. more fun followed!

NickDomo
I have...... My regular fuck buddy and I met with a few single females and married couples over the years. My #1 favorite thing to do is to 69 while the other person M or F) or I are getting fucked, preferably both (only did that once though). No greater feeling in the world than a hot cock erupting deep in my ass while my cock is in a hot mouth. Bonus points if my 69 partner cums before I do.
Amanforfun
I used to play with a gay couple.I’d be on my back 69ing with one while the other fucked me silly !!!!
Sexysexy6969
Trying to find guys in Texas odessa w/o want there cocks sucked

longdeep
Has anyone here sucked cock at a glory hole?

Interests:

Bisexual Seniors
I'm a senior in Maine looking for cock to service. Just blow and go. Ilike anal also. Been a while
Uniquely Shaped Cocks
I would like to meet she males with all different sizes and shapes for giving head and blow jobs. A little smaller and thinner for some anal sex.
Anal Virgin
Any body in McKinney Tx want to hit my anal virgin ass ready to be broken inn I'll donany thing once I'm also a bottom KissAlso want to learn blow jobs and try 69 ass wilHug
Anal Sex
We have enjoyed anal sex for close to 20 years. Danny has always had a fetish for anal, and slowly introduced Carol to it. We practise anal sex on a very regular basis, and have introduced many men (and some women) to their first anal sex experience. A little twist on anal sex that all couples should try.....take a good vibrator and put it in the guys ass, turn it up ALL the way! The guy lies on his back, and lets the woman get on top. The vibration travels right through the guy, into his penis, it's amazing! ...for both partners. Danny & Carol
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
One of my first anal experiences was with a couple who were having their first bisexual activities. He had never had sex with a man and they had never been with another outside their marriage. At first, They asked me to blow him and as I was sucking his dick, she mounted me from behind with a strap-on. She pounded me all the time I sucked her hubby. When he came in my mouth and I had swallowed it all, she removed the strap and I licked her pussy to multi-orgasms. As I was licking her, her hubby got hard again and he mounted me and fucked my ass (his first male-male anal) He fucked me till he spurted his semen into me. He never did anything to prep me other than to put lube on his dick, but the previous strap-on had opened me up so he went in easily and a great time was had by all...Laughing
Anal Cream Pies
my wife doesnt like receiving anal.so the only time i get to eat anal pies is out of mens asses or when we're with a couple where the lady likes anal. and i love to be filled with cum and have it tongued and sucked from my hole