1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi-Curious looking for friends near Grants Pass Oregon
dickwanker
I had my age listed wrong. I'm 67 not 57

Interests:

Bisexual Party
Wish I could find some of this in grants pass Oregon !!!!!!! Now!!!!
All Male Threesomes
Looking to have a cock in my mouth & one in my ass in grants pass Oregon my home no restrictions. Want some cum !!!
Men On Men
I'm sucking dick in grants pass, or. At the la quinta inn. Seven 0 seven, 4 67 , 7 one one 8. Hmu for room number and to arrange getting sucked off.
Instant Messaging
Instant messaging is one of the ways I have made a lot of my online friends and some have become really close friends over the years. I personally use Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and ICQ because I have friends that use one of these and no others so I have been using them all to chat with people. When my wife is home she likes using hers too, but she isn’t home a lot. Though her and I talk a lot on them some times when she is off somewhere. Cybering was one of my big pass times using these messengers, now I mainly use them to chat with friends from other countries and for role playing with other friends. Though I am always will to chat or more with any ladies that want to talk with me. ;)
T-girls
I want someone that's near salem Oregon I curious if I like t-girls or not I wanna fuck one to see.
Bi-Curious Women
I'm looking for my first bi curious experience. Come and teach me, so I can pass the test.