1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Finding someone

VersatileSilverFox
We moved to Southwestern Virginia back in September. Took time off from here while getting settled, finding where we fit in, etc. Been on occasionally since then but not a lot. Sort of liking the new mobile format but still trying to get used to it. ted searching for nearby members. There really isn't many within 200 miles and I'm not surprised by that. The biggest problem is that most of those close enough that we're interested in turn out to be trial members whose trial has ended, and/or they haven't been active for 9 months or a year. Disappointing, but what can you do? We have a 13 year old at home who will be getting out of school soon, and 2 kids of a friend that has no one else to watch them and apparently can't afford a sitter even though they both work. So not only will our possible play time be pretty much nonexistent, but only one of us will be able to work. Our daughter will be going to camp the second week of June, so hopefully we can find someone that isn't too far away that can make the drive to us, get here shortly after our friend's kids leave, have a nice meal and a night of really good fun. A single male or either m/f or m/m couple would be nice. Thanks for letting us vent and put it out there.

Interests:

Dominant Women
Finding a true to life dominant/dominatrix woman is like finding a unicorn carrying Bigfoot while holding a 4 leaf clover.
Pussy Fisting
i would love to try this.. i have much interest in finding someone who is wiling to try this with me..
Glory Holes Indiana
Good luck on finding one in THIS state!! :(
Men Fucking Men
We live in Phoenix. We are interested in finding someone/s to fuck us both or just him.
Bisexual Men Getting Fucked
I am interested in finding a man to fuck my husband in the ass while I watch.
Swinging
we are interested in finding like minded local couples :)