Interests:

Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
I recently relocated to the SF Bay Area from Tacoma, Wa. In Tacoma, I had a good fuck-buddy who was a well-endowed Hatian gent whom I Loved to suck off and fucked me like no one else had. I would truly Love to meet another hung black gent whom I could suck off, rim and be fucked by on a regular or semi-regular basis....:):-P:-D
All Male Orgy
Yes I am looking for a couple man and woman or man , men, to be their CUMM SLAVE FOR what could be come a regular basis with the right person's !!! Message me if interested in this ! Or to suck a group of guys !!
1 Man On 1 Man
Want ongoing suck buddy to 69 with in the Bishop, CA area. Must be some guys on the total DL that love or want to try sucking cock that go skiing or snowboarding on a regular basis? Married couples++, Married on DL+, single, 1 or 2 men, gay, Bi, Tranny, cross dressers, I’m all about having great sex in my life. Love to please men & women. Horny 24-7.
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
My wife loves to watch me giving head or getting head. Turns her on. She encourages me to get fucked by men and would like nothing more than to see me with a man on a regular basis. So many back out that she just wants me to find someone to fuck me and she wants me to do it alone. Of course we talk about it later in detail. She totally gets turned on by the mere thought. If I don't look she will. I think she would like me to have regular friend to play with. She walked in on blow jobs in the past and told me I could invite guys over and suck their cock everyday and she'd be good with that. I can devour a cock with her watching. The more we hunger for each other the more she likes it.
Straight Men Sucking Cock
Had several str8 men suck my cock(and i sucked theirs) just to see what it was like. Most of them started sucking me (and me them) on a regular basis. Nothing wrong with being married/str8 and sucking cock too.Many guys suck cock on the side with wife sometimes knowing they do. and watching them blow dick....:-D
10 Inch Cock
Passionate cock sucker in the quad city area of Illinois/Iowa seeking a cock to suck on a regular basis. Very passionate, very talented mouth