1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Laying low in KC.

Interests:

Dominant Men
Home alone right now . I am a Hot Bi-SWM 35 looking to fullfill my fantasy of being raped. Righ now I am little drunk and extremely horny. I will be bindfolded, laying completely naked on my living room couch . I will not talk and will just be laying there. Simply walk right in and cum take my mouth or tight little clean ass until you cum and leave immeadiately after. Please serious replies only as I really want to make this happen today/tonight.. Note I like it a little rough no real pain and must use plenty of lube. You can call me a slut,whore, pig, etc with light slapping and hair pulling permitted. Please be over 18 and reply with stats & cock photo. If I like what you see I will reply with my instructions and address. I am 100% serious so there will be no other emails after that. Just cum over have your way with me and leave. Email me if you are interested:
Dominant Men
Home alone right now . I am a Hot Bi-SWM 35 looking to fullfill my fantasy of being raped. Righ now I am little drunk and extremely horny. I will be bindfolded, laying completely naked on my living room couch . I will not talk and will just be laying there. Simply walk right in and cum take my mouth or tight little clean ass until you cum and leave immeadiately after. Please serious replies only as I really want to make this happen today/tonight.. Note I like it a little rough no real pain and must use plenty of lube. You can call me a slut,whore, pig, etc with light slapping and hair pulling permitted. Please be over 18 and reply with stats & cock photo. If I like what you see I will reply with my instructions and address. I am 100% serious so there will be no other emails after that. Just cum over have your way with me and leave. Email me if you are interested:
Bisexual Slave
Men In Bikinis
Love putting on a sexy little bikini and laying out in the sun.
Male Cum Facials
I've given myself a cum facial while laying on back and jackin aimed right at my face, but never from another guy, at least not yet.
White Men Love Black Cock
Laying here thinking about a bbc throbbing in my mouth while shooting protein ine