1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for a young, white, skinny guy who loves to getting head
luca_tremont
I'm looking for a young, white, skinny guy that loves getting their cock sucked. I am a very good cock sucker, I deep throat and I swallow. I will lick your balls and massage your legs while I swallow your cock. If you like wet, sloppy blow jobs that make your toes curl and your legs shiver, let me know. I can't wait to smell your hot sweaty crouch as I slowly swallow your cock and lick your nuts.
betabryan
I'd suck that real good

Interests:

Younger Guys
looking to give head young white guys 18 to 24 in CenTex area will suck cock on demand and anything else your young heart desires use me like a playground. Oh and I swallow.
Truckers
I have met a few truck drivers over the year and still ahve a couple that message me when they are passing through and I love getting a 4-5 day load. I need nothing in return I get my satisfaction when they feed me their load. If you ever come through Ohio on I-71 stop at exit 65 and I will meet you at the loves Truck stop and suck you dry, I love sucking any cock black, white, skinny, fat. old or young I really dont need anything in return just the satisfaction of draining your cock and leaving you satisfied.
18-21 Female
Any female want to have some fun? I dont care if your skinny fat old young black white i'll have fun and it can be 1 on 1 or 3way or more it can be kinky like i could fuck you you can fuck me slave and master. Hit me up in north fort myers fl
Black Couples Dominating White Men
Skinny white smooth skinned white boy needing to serve some black cock for first time
Womens View On Bisexual Males
im newly into bi sexual mean as im getting older in life i find them extremely sexually exciting. i have not had the pleasure of experience to bi man yet. i have that in the making hopefully.. it is a super fantasy of mine! if 2 bi black or white young or old skinny or large wants to play in the houston, or wisconsin please drop me a line. TO ALL BI-MEN OUT THERE. KEEP SUCKING DICK AND PLEASE SHOW THE LADIES THE CORRECT WAYINCLUDING ME.. LOL
Gay White Masters
Black male in CT worships White Men, loves sucking White cock, licking White ass and being fucked, the strap, the crop, the flogger. Would love being used by a small group of White Men.