1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Ass Cherry

monaohio
only cocks i had in me is small ones so i don't know if i still do or not

VAcurious2play
Still got mine too, but am considering giving it up.

Truckingcdd
I still have mine,I wouldn't mind losing it to the right cock though

Newbieonhere
I still have my cherry. May give it up to the right bi couple.

bidudehere
looking to lose mine!

Dandanielle129
I lost mine an loved it

jjjs69
I could surrender mine if the situation was right.

CuriousGuy6969
lost mine years ago and really really enjoyed it in fact i want to get fucked again as its been a very long time now
hoofsmit
my ass is a cherry and love to have it taking

NUSTART2017
Just toys for me but looking for the real thing! Toys FEWL good so can only imagine what a real cock feels like.
Dirty6Mind9Guy
I have my Ass Cherry to give away! So wanting a real cock in my ass...only had fingers & toys in mine.

ajwain
I took a guys ass-cherry in the booth of an adult video store. He was sucking my cock and turn around to drop his pants and I thought he was making an offer. He let me push into him. I went in nicely. I repositioned to sit on the bench and guided him onto my cock and start working him. I had his feet off the ground with my cock buried ball deep. He grab his cock and worked it until he popped. I pulled out and he said that was his first time. He took it pretty well for a virgin.

floppy2
Gave mine up to a great fuck. I met a guy who wAs playing with my cock and had my pants around my ankles. I was so aroused I begged him to fuck me right there. We were in a park on a pier behind many trees. He told me if we could be private he would fuck me good. We went to my house and he stripped me down and bent me over. He lubed me good but took a butt plug to me to loosen my hole, I just started beggin for him to put it in me, slowly I felt his cock push against my virgin hole and then it slid into me. He fucked me slowly then pounded me hard. I could feel the friction as he went in and out. Finally he says here it cumz and filled me up ... That ws my first but not my last time. Hope to find more since I have moved to Mt. Olive. I love being a bottom. Give it up guys you will love it.

cajunman696960
Still looking for my first

Interests:

Rimming
had my first anal rimming form an asian girl god he had me so horny that I was just begging for a toy to pop my cherry as but she had none. she promised to have one for our next get together though so she can pop my cherry ass.
Tranny Girl
Pop my cherry please
Tranny Girl
Pop my cherry please
Tranny Girl
Pop my cherry please
Tranny Girl
Pop my cherry please
Tranny Girl
Pop my cherry please