1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I need my clit sucked

Biluv33
Hiiiiyeee I'm bi sexual fem with a fat juicy clit and I love getting it sucked (really good) and I'm looking for another woman in the Chicago area that would love to slurp on it. Dont be shy! If you have a fat clit I would love to slurp on that juicy pearl too!

Crklicker
💘 them big clits, still care to share?

Interests:

Having My Clit Sucked
OMG I love having my clit sucked!!!! It is the best feeling in the world to have your clit sucked on and having it done rough, and then cuming all over the place. If there is any one who would love to suck on mine and make me cum and cum again let me know. My husband is willing to shair with other woman, no objections.
Big Clits
I have a very big clit with my vulva protruding.I love it when my same sex partner sucks it. she also has a big clit which is nice.She said she was embarresed of hers when she first got with me but when she saw mine was like hers she was ever so happy.:-P Oh how I love having my clit sucked hard mmmmmm nothing like it especially when she sticks a couple of her fingers in my ass hole oh yeah
Big Clits
i would love male or female to suk my clit, being fucked and having my large clit sucked at the same time
Having My Clit Sucked
Jesus!!!! Damn....is there anything that is better than having your clit sucked.:-P I mean having a man or woman between your legs, kissing the inner thighs, touching the labia:), licking the lips:-P, putting their tongue in and out of the hole, then finally attaching to the clit.:-D I love everything about it from the taste, feel, smell, and look. I love to give the pleasure:) and to receive it ;) So, in leaving, everyone should try at once the joy of taking a clit in their mouth and sucking:-P it for all its worth:-DFlowerHug
Cunnilingus
I love getting my pussy ate out my clit sucked real hard, and when I cum I love when my partner licks my clit with there tongue over and over again.:-P:-P
Big Clits
I'm looking for someone to lick on my big clit here in the North Carolina area when it get ready to explode it is like a small dick and just as hard I love having it sucked from behind and the stick that tongue in my ass and finger my pussy at the same time so anyone want to lick on my big clit Holla have a pic in my private photos