1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. My post

Letsplay0303
Is there a way to delete my old post? Wife is no longer interested in playing with single males and wants to move on to some couples and females.

That1couple
I don’t know how to help (because I’m an chimp when it comes to technology) but I suggest an email to the webmaster asking for help.

1Rubinesque1
According to the HELP section of the site, you can't delete it, but you can edit what you've posted.

Just remember, if you ever have site questions, just type it into the HELP section of the site. If you still can't find an answer, then email the webmaster or a moderator.

Lionessa
Do you see the 3 dots next to the thumbs up under your post? Click on the 3 dots and below there will say "Report post." In the box write you want the post and replies removed. Then click on send report. When your post is being reviewed, it will be removed.

Interests:

Elderly Pussy Fuck
This tag is one of my favorites ! Random Luck Discovery totally by aimlessly wandering around. It just opened up here when I clicked on it from the down arrow next to the Related Interests button in the GILFS interest page. Do me a favor. Don't be a party pooper. I don't have any pic to post here on the fly right now, but if you DO please post it. Help get this interest more traffic. Thanks !!!
All Male Threesomes
how do I post a pic
Eating Cum From Pussy
THIS POST WAS TRUE
Nipples
If you Have (.)(.) post them here Wink :-P
Aggressive Men
Top men like this were to post, they would probably get good results
Cock In The Mouth And Ass
I need one or more to cum right inside me. Photo should be next to this post