1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. blkmanlooking for white man
IluvbigblkD
I want to become MADE a SLAVE to a BLACK MAN.And get my tight white. ass broke in by a black man and made be his punk for life

Timhung
Like this

monaohio
i want a black cock to breed my hole good hard and deep where i feel his cum fill my ass up
KBfuck6969
Hmu if around tulsa

Interests:

Gay White Masters
Black male in CT worships White Men, loves sucking White cock, licking White ass and being fucked, the strap, the crop, the flogger. Would love being used by a small group of White Men.
Black Men For White Couples
Oh yes, every white couple should invite a Blackman into the bedroom. The white man should suck the Blackman hard so he can fuck the white woman. Plant his Black Seed deep in her making sure to impregnate her. In the mean time, the white male is his boy toy and the one who will support the Black Baby. .One day the white race will be Black. Lindawantabe
Black Bi-curious Males
Black Masters..Please Use This Small White Cock Faggot Loser.. Being a white slave to a Black Master is what i want to experience, as all whites and white couples should..To be Black owned as it should be..Personally i believe all white "males", married or not should be transformed into she male slaves for their Black Daddys, just like i hope to..And white women are the sluts of the Black Men..i'm in the Waynesboro Va area..
1 Woman 2 Men
I am a white guy and I love to share my girlfriend and she loves to fuck other guys and she is just a white girl who is a little bit more attractive and fuck hard and I am a white guy who is a little bit more than me
Bisexual Interracial
I'm biracial and bisexual, (white, black, and native american) and my husband is white. I have been with white, black, asian, biracial, men and women. I'm open to exploring any and all races! I think exotic women are extremely sexy... but then again, I have a weakness for hot blondes too! ;)
Breeding
All white girls should be breed once to bbc. My wife is going to be soon. She just had my baby but I want her to have black one. Nothing hotter then black on white or white on black!