1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for cock action 69 anal h/j

Interests:

All Male Orgy
I love pussy more, But right now I would be up for a big or a fat cock in my mouth to suck that big cock of your's and I would love to take every inch of his ( YOUR ) cock in my tight little brown eye, stretching my brown eye all out of shape, feeling my tight little brown eye gripping onto that big cock of your's in my ass pounding me.. I am not just a talker" I am a do'er" I am a bisexual male that is very clean and discreet & I am totally disease free.. I am very much about giving oral and anal sex, I am all about action's.. In my world talking means very little, I was always told put your mouth where your ass is.. All About action's.. Don't say what you want to do to me, unless you really plan on doing it to me.." I am not bitching, Just a person is supposed to be as good as their word.. We as people should always back our words up with actions of our words... I won't lead anyone on, what you see is what you get.." I ðŸ'˜ Pussy & I Love Cock" Wanna Hook Up With Me Aleast Be Honest... I live in Adams County, Ohio & I am looking to please & to be pleased.." I am very oral and anal sex oriented.. Talk to those of you who are bisexual seriously minded" I Want To Suck & Be Sucked" I Want To Fuck & To Be Fucked" STRAIGHT TO THE POINT" NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH..." Hug Flower Kiss :-P "
Adult Theaters
Some excellent large xxx video lounges on Long Island NY, always sure to get some good cock action there. Mostly later afternoon and evening one can see m/f couples too though mostly men frequent them. Great places to get my cock sucked or suck or see be seen during all the sexy action.
Sloppy Seconds
Makes for a well lubricated action hole - especially if anal.
Women Helping Men Suck Dick
Hi Everyone, My girl friend, loves to watch me sucking another's man's cock, she also join's in, also loves to watch m2m anal action & she definitely enjoy's using a strapon dildo on me & other's too.
Minnesota
Shalom to one and all, I am a semi-retired bi-guy who is looking to hook up for some fun and more. I am 5'10" tall and weigh in at around 165 lbs. I have steel blue eyes and light brown hair that Iwear very short. Am DDDF/hiv-neg What i like to do in the sack is make out, suck cock in the 69 position and most of all just lay naked with my partner as we just hold ech opther rubbing our cocks together and chatting and getting to know one another. I am also up for some anal action if it gets that far. Thank you for stopping dedar reader.
Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I too, enjoy Blowjob a load of thick sticky cum out of my lovers hard throbbing Cock, :-P and eating a load of cum out of my wife or a female friends Pussy, :-P my cum up off a lover if I shoot a load on their stomach or back, and eating a freshly made anal creampie. I especially Love it when I know my wife is watching me and taking pictures of the action...