1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Got toys?
maggiE167
in hunt beach ?

kennyt62
I got toys I play with a lot butt plugs,dildos,vibrators, & more.

ww4350
Sounds nice I have some toys as well

ww4350
We can use my Venus 2000

Vilhelm007
I have a SYBIAN toy if anyone wants to try it in NH!

Interests:

Vibrators
i love vibrators!!! i've been in both gay and straight relationships, and toys were used all the time. lived with a guy for almost two years, always used toys with our great sex life. we would go on rides in the truck, and i would strip naked and fuck myself with a vib. or two or three:) sometimes we would stop at a veggie stand and buy some toys....i mean veggies and fruit;) cucumbers are a great sub. for toys. i can take two cocks in my ass, so we would go to home depot and we would fuck in the bathroom. he would drop his pants, i would strip naked, he would fuck my ass from behind, and then i would add my 7 inch vibrator in my ass with his 9 inch cock. talk about both of us have some of the best orgasms ever.dated this girl that loved to fuck me with a huge by fat strap on. we did this a bunch of times in front of her lesbian girlfriends.
Women Masturbating
wow girl! that is hot. I luv watching woman masturbate with toys and without toys. u sound very sexy and sweet and all. would love to chat with you sometime.
Sex Toys Used On Men
hi bi/m fr nyc love all kine of sex toys seeking some one use all there sex toys on me. am in nyc pls send me a note
Women Masturbating
I love fucking myself with my toys daily! Now I want to someone to play with my toys with me.
Women With Strap Ons
toys are fun, friends (m or f) with toys are sweet! I'm in sw Ohio, look me up!
Threesomes With Toys
That's what I want a couple more girls. To fuck a pussy with some toys as I lick her too. And another women on my pussy. I love toys