1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. we are looking for local to sw pa and morgantown area bi couples and bi ladies

orneryoldfart
we were looking for bi couples and bi ladies

Interests:

Men Getting Fucked By Women
I have had this wonderful experience and have found women to be extremely excited by it. The only problem is finding someone local enough to share this experience with. Are there any couples in the Northern Cali area willing to explore their fantacies with me?:-D
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Any ladies or couples in Northern California/Bay Area up for this. Think about this one multiple times a day. this is a HUGE FANTASY for me!!!
Bisexual Couples Having Sex
Seattle, Wa area both bi couple, would love to meet other local in shape couples for "no-holes-barred" fun! Check out our profile and pics and then email us and lets begin the exploration!
M-F-M Threesome
Branson, Missouri gentle bisexual top for a willing bisexual husband who likes to be fucked while his wife is there...I truly do believe there are couples out there who would like to explore this together. Have other local couples been successful in finding playmates this way?
Polyamory Women
Hello ladies! I'm feeling like I'm one of the few poly ladies out there...I don't have much time to write tonight, but have been in a poly quad and miss it much. Would love to meet other ladies/couples out there who are looking for love with many.
Bisexual Couples
Bi male living in the Boynton Beach area. Looking for bi couples that are looking for some fun times. I`m only oral for the ladies and men. Will give head to completion. If interested get back to me. Thanks