2. Forum
  3. Looking for birthday fun

Looking4fun2623
Looking for a FEMALE for a with hubby and me for my birthday in may

Looking4fun2623
I will do any kind of I just want some birthday fun

Interests:

18-21 Female
hi my name is cookie 22 years old and i am looking for a women to have fun with me and my man who is 28 years old. his birthday is oct 23 and i am trying to have a good time for his birthday.:-D
Men Eating Cum
It was 3 years ago and it was my best guy friends birthday, whole group of people were there but I was staying over his house that night while his parents were away. After everyone left we were talking about everything sex especially gay sex. He mentioned that he always wanted to suck a guys dick and I said okay I undid my pants and said go for it, it is your birthday after all. He said lets go to my room so we have a bed to do it on, he got undressed. I walked over to him started rubbing his cock pushed down on the bed sucked him off til he came in my mouth it was so amazing. One thing led to another and we spent the whole night fucking each other, probaly one of the best nights ever. Since that day I have loved the taste of cum in my mouth.
Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
WOW, I wish someone we give me eight guys for a birthday present for me. Hug
Bisexual Women
it going to be my birthday in 6 days. and my girl want to eat someone pussy then sit my big thick dick...so how want to have fun
Gang Bangs
trying to set up birthday gangbang for the girlfriend. Looking for a few well hung d/d free guys to help with this fantasy of ours.
Hypnosis
Way interested .Wish i could for my early birthday. It's been a fantasy for a long time just can't seem to hook up with anyone.: