1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sept. 15 - Sept 19

Interests:

California
I will be in ( the male) Laguna the week of the 17th through the 22 of Sept. The in San jose from the 22 - 26 of Sept. Anyone want to get together for a drink or something else. :-D
Being Sucked
Hi, Looking for a small Asian and Hispanic TS to suck and CD I Las Vegas area Sept 26 2019
Pennsylvania
Looking for a female for sun sept 2 and monday te 3rd send us a email all replies answered Let's talk
Women Helping Men Suck Dick
My wife and I will be moving to Augusta, GA in Sept. However i return home from Afghanistan in May. We are looking for a bimale, to have some fun with in Colorado. If you are interested let us know. Hope to hear from you. Happy Hunting..
Cock Sharing
My wife and I will be moving to Augusta, GA in Sept. However i return home from Afghanistan in May. We are looking for a bimale, to have some fun with in Colorado. If you are interested let us know. Hope to hear from you. Happy Hunting..
Bisexual Threesome
My wife and I will be moving to Augusta, GA in Sept. However i return home from Afghanistan in May. We are looking for a bimale, or bicouples to have some fun with in Colorado. If you are interested let us know. Hope to hear from you. Happy Hunting...