1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. nudism

uncir
are there any interested people involve with family nudism?

TryingBi2013
I’m not in any family nudity situations, but I would really enjoy going to spend some time at a nude/naturalist resort.
juicyp6
There is nothing like the freedom of being naked outdoors. I have been to the clothing optional part of playa linda beach in Florida a couple of times. I dislike clothes on most occasions so being naked there was amazing

monaohio
i love being naked i hate wear clothes

Dominiquesilver
We spend alot of time at apollo beach which is a nude beach. So love it there!
hoofsmit
I love being nude, I went to Sandy Hook, Woods Camp Ground, and I go to Sunny Rest
resort. Nothing like it, it's called "free spirt"

BionicCock
Nothing better than being naked with friends. Have been to Haulover Beach in Miami, The Woods and Sunny Rest in the Pocono Mountains of PA, Sandy Hook in NJ and a few other nudist resorts throughout Florida. Nude venues are always the friendliest places on earth.

uncir
I am glad to receive so many responses.. It's heart warming. I really have no place to go ion my area, so I invite a few people I know and we spend the day in freedom. Thank you all.

uncir
wow how nice I wish I lived close

EmailOnly85
We potty trained our children by everyone being naked in the house. They learned to hold-it-in and run to a potty as soon as they were able to walk. Not all but some friends brought there children. When they started into puberty was the turning point especially for the girls but our boy continued. Growing up that way gave my boy 'control',, You know... he could talk with a girl without getting a boner. Later one of our girls said having breast and public hair was embarrassing. Our other girl found her femininity by proudly displaying her boobs..

uncir
that happens in a lot of families I have two daughters that were nudists with their parents and they are adults now and continue to be, but my daughter from a second wife ,along with her mother, find it disgusting Oh well nothing is perfect

Interests:

Camping
We enjoy camping, like getting a secluded spot...then maybe sneaking into the woods to have sex...some nudism...the thrill of being seen...and better yet...maybe joined!
Nudism
nudism is awesome and wholesome. I always feel free after a day at a nude beach, resort or camping. Looking for compatible matches. thanks
Nudist Resorts
looking to meet folks who attend nudist resorts around north Texas ....or who practice nudism/naturalism right in Dallas.....
Nudism
Nudism is my preferred way of life, when I am home I am always nude. If you come to my house, be prepared to see what my wife refers to as my nice tushy LOL.Laughing
All Men Orgies
Well, that didn't come out as posted. It was a social group called men in tidewater enjoying nudism/nudity. Invariably there would be groups of men sucking each other.
All Men Orgies
I live in Hampton Roads, Va there used to be a social group called Men In Tidewater enjoying Nudism/ was a medium sized group of mostly gay ably there would be groups of guys sucking each other...I miss those days.