1. BisexualPlayground β€Ί
  2. Forum β€Ί
  3. Club Philadelphia

ohDenizen
If you're in Philadelphia you may be familiar with Club Philadelphia just a half a block up from Woody's in Center City Philadelphia on Chancellor Street I pop into the Clubhouse like this one every now and then and see what's going on and within 20 minutes after getting out of the shower two guys with big thick 's ask if they can get to touch me, Yes I did them to then put me into the swing and they fucked my ass and my face for a good 45 minutes to an hour and now I would like to see us having offline group get to gather to be located in Club Philadelphia and meet up 2 days of the week Wednesdays and Sundays if we can manage to start a gathering here two days a week we can really have some fun gentleman I do volunteer to let you touch my body as you wish if you show up at Club Philadelphia two days a week and bring a friend we can do a lot of touching and be a making a lot of memories that will appreciate the grow old with check out my profile and asked to meet offline at Club Philadelphia and I start hanging out literally hanging out together guys love to get to suck on your cocks soon..

ohDenizen
Hey it's Wednesday night I'll be at Club Philadelphia tonight and if interested ?
Do stop by and say Hello...

ohDenizen
Wednesday nights and Sunday nights Goodnights to be at Club Philadelphia and if interested do join me there tonight...

ohDenizen
My cock and ass,
is for your enjoyment and pleasures?
And if you're hoping for an opportunity to get to meet with my cock and ass I'll be at Club Philadelphia tonight in Center City Philadelphia half block up from Woody's..
This is an invitation to all of you voyeurs that maybe interested in this group encounter as well, and sweet yes I am an exhibitionist you can bring your photo camera and or a video camera and watch me if you so desire too ?
I do hope to get a regular group of guys to be meeting here every Wednesday and Sunday night...

ohDenizen
Oh yes gentleman ?
first of all thanks for reading my Fred about Club Philadelphia on Chancellor Street in Philadelphia and if you are a top I definitely would love to get to meet with you on Wednesdays or Sunday nights for some friendly encounters ?
and this can be an opportunity to get yourself in a photo of yourself sucking a cock or fucking an ass - mine or yourself being Fucked or Sucked on ?
This whole encounter should be with no strings attached and everybody be discreet so yes voyeur's are welcomed...

ohDenizen
I do wonder on how much cum my asshole can get to receive tonight ?
If I can get my ass fucked and filled, I'll tell you all about it in the morning after I take a morning shower..

ohDenizen
Wow there's twenty-seven members or gentleman interested in getting together at Club Philadelphia tonight, very Cool I would love to meet every last one of you 27 's if you all did show up tonight wow we can have an awesome time...
To those interested I should be there around 8 ?

ohDenizen
I do enjoy transexual females as well so please do feel free to join me on a Wednesday night or Sunday evening ?

And let's make some sweet horny memories...

ohDenizen
Wow 41 viewers thank you..
A few are females that are interested 😍 Cool, I do very much enjoy meeting with females that love to put a strap on and ride a male bottom Fuck Toy like Me ...
Don't be shy my new Horny Friends Do say hello here and let's get to know one another ok do feel free to make a comment about my photos if you desire too ?

ohDenizen
Hey to my new horny friends out there on BP do you notice that all my Naked photos on BP up to today are of Me by myself, every one of them are Selfies...
so now I'm looking for individuals who are not shy and would like to get in some of these photos with me at Club Philadelphia and yes you can get to be one of my new Horny friends as you can probably tell I am an easy to get along with individual I'm very open-minded and easy to play with and if you're ok with it I'm ok with it so let's post some photos of ourselves on BP and show everybody how we enjoy one another's company, all are welcome to join with us at Club Philadelphia I don't think they let females in but we'll make arrangements for other locations for females to join in with us later on and I am actually working on my own private location up in Kensington area and ladies do speak up on this deed and let's get a conversation going obviously gentleman the same go at U2 and transsexuals I think you're the hottest of the most sexual Kind of People, we as individuals join together to make a group can make some really good morning memories together so don't be shy let's meet soon...

ohDenizen
Oh yes, I am now freshly out of the shower and I'm on my way to Club Philadelphia, hope to see all interested males and TS girls especially TS-girls now I'm waiting to please you ladies and gentlemen..
Just let me know that you're a member of bisexual playground dot-com if you do show up and desire to play with me let me know on how you got to encounter me..

ohDenizen
Are you at the Club Philadelphia Yet ? I am
Running a bit late I'll be there in about 30 or so minutes...

ohDenizen
Here it is 11: 55 and I sucked off five cops since I've been here and not one of the five wanted to fuck my ass, but hey this is a good start just happened to be mostly bottoms here tonight I hope to start seeing some tops, we need you, we want your cock's deeply in our assholes...

ohDenizen
Oops 's _ not cops - darn talk to text doesn't always recognize what I'm saying..

ohDenizen
Me just waiting in the my room for you my Horny new friends..

ohDenizen
My door is always open for big fat juicy 's I suck them and I ride on them come on by and let's play some time...

ohDenizen
Just got out of the shower..

ohDenizen
And now at 12:46 am I am headed back home...
Did enjoy myself had 7 's that I did Suck Day but still didn't get my ass Fucked, that's ok there will be a next time and I do hope to see people from BP there my next time here not one member showed up, there is Sunday coming up..

ohDenizen
Just got back home from the club enjoyed myself time to relax and get ready to go back in town to celebrate America's birthday happy birthday America we are now 243 years old wow...

ohDenizen
I still want my ass Fucked it was mainly bottoms at the club so all we did was a lot of sucking around no fucking and the gentleman I did meet with 7 Bottom's and their cocks taste sweet Γ— 7 wet 's..

ohDenizen
Hello gentleman and TS ladies πŸ˜‹ 🀩 😎
I really did enjoy 7 sweet thick cocks they got my mouth pretty wet and juicy and I just kept swallowing their Cum as I was getting my cock sucked on one bottom was really into sucking cock as he fingered the guys asshole, my mind 🀩 oh yes that felt oh so good I came twice for him...
gentleman and TS ladies who I do enjoy being with the most, interested in meeting withme this Sunday evening you can and you can email me by way of my profile on BP or Im me when I'm on line and let's talk about a meet up I'm always horny for new cock and before I forget happy birthday America congratulations you're now 243 years old wow who thought we would be around this long 😎 happy birthday America again do enjoy this day be careful around the fireworks and enjoyed the evening of our National birthday...
Good night and good Morning...
hoofsmit
Yes, I will like very much to go there, and check it out, will love to be with a group and hope to get my virgin ass taken care of

ohDenizen
hoofsmit, Do let me to know when you can show up and on that day a Wednesday or Sunday and I'll meet you there...

ohDenizen
to all my new and horny friends in the Philadelphia area it's real easy to send me an email through BP and let me know what day and time you'll be interested in showing up...
As a member of this club the rooms are very cheap we can meet here weekly and for others we can meet your Daily needs πŸ˜‹ ?

Voyer's are most definitely welcome.

For you hot sexy TS ladies email me is ok if you would like a private encounter's ?

it is okay to have a gathering of Horny Friends so let's exercise our rights gentleman and TS ladies, Mmm yes let's meat together Soon...

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ€£πŸ§š

ohDenizen
Now tell me if you seen yourself over me looking like this what would you want do πŸ˜‹ with me ?

Your answer can be as naughty as you wish...

ohDenizen
To you hot sexy TS ladies on BP Plus friends πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ ?

Do feel free to say hello...

ohDenizen
Say what's a party flavor look like to you πŸ˜‹ ?
hoofsmit
I will let you know, I told once I get fucked I’ll be hooked. When it’s the best time?

ohDenizen
Oh yes, hoofsmit, yes that is true and is why I am a Bottom Fuck-Toy...

ohDenizen
Hey don't forget I'm a sissy boy looking for a couple of Daddy's to pleasure if interested read this photo and say hello next...

ohDenizen
it's Sunday and I should be at Club Philadelphia tonight and if the rest of you would want to join me tonight do email me by way of BP and let me know who you are so when we do meet I would know how friendly I would be for you and knowing that you're from BP means a lot to me..

ohDenizen
How wet would you like to get my ass tonight ?
At Club Philadelphia..

ohDenizen
This manhole cover will be open after 9 tonight at Club Philadelphia..

Be very Horny because I am ...

ohDenizen
I love this photo they're both selfies of my front and back and I put them together like this to look like I was about to Fuck my own tight Sissy ass, Cool photo huh ?

ohDenizen
That's right I'm a sissy boy you want to see me in something special bring it with you to Club Philadelphia tonight and I will let to take photos of me wearing your sissy boy outfit for you to save and to enjoy over the cold Lonely Nights...

ohDenizen
I am so easy to get to know_ younger kind of a Sissy-Son and I do love to be a role-playing as a Sissy_Son and posing for Daddys photos and yes performing in Daddys videos as I'm getting to know my Daddy and his friends at a get to gather, both public or in private and I am an exhibitionist and I do love to show off my very Naked Grilly body as I can get to do for my Daddy and his friends yes I am a very sociable little Sissy boy that enjoys talking and getting to be meeting with others, so if you're interested in me don't be shy do say hello OK Daddy,I do hope that I can get a chance to hang out with some new Daddy's here in the Philadelphia area if you wish to be one of my favorite Daddy's offline don't be shy, let it be known by asking me to be your little Sissy-Son,Yes my Daddy's I am looking to please you as well as I can get to be pleased and if Im made to be a comfortable ? You Daddy's will enjoy yourself very much that you chose to get to meet me,for your pleasure in getting to be meeting with me is a pleasure of mine in of itself so this is something important to me I'm looking for a clean safe good memories with like-minded Daddy's, My Golden Rule is this, I come with no strings attached and I am very willing to be discreet when asked to be, I am disease and drugs free, but I do enjoy a good bottle of champagne, yes my daddy this little secret is that, I am a very comfortable this is what gets me to become a very playful Sissy_Son and as a shared bottom in a group of four to five Daddy's all enjoying my little girlly_Son Body as I am all Dress up in a black and pink little Sissy-Son outfits that my Daddy's would enjoy bring for me to put on, one or two or 3 with you Daddy when we meet up and yes to all Interested in meeting with me Daddys Say Hello Back anytime...
Thanks so much for being interested in getting to be meeting up with me, Please do Daddy and specially you Daddy's in my Home town of Philadelphia,
Contact me by way of my BP.com Profile πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ email

ohDenizen
This is the front door you should be walking through tonight if you want to get to come and play in my playground where I am very comfortable and very playful for my new friends to get to know me so yes today is Sunday and it's getting to be evening time I'll be showing up in about maybe an hour or so maybe hope to meet two or three our members here, I do suck well and I enjoy getting Fucked even better

ohDenizen
I play well, in my playground at Club Philadelphia, I had an very enjoyable evening got Fucked twice and suck on six cock's, now it is 7 in the morning time to go back home...

ohDenizen
I can't believe, on just how comfortable this place is and at the same time, how empty this place is, and why aren't you here we as members of BP can use this as a offline meeting spot kind of regularly you know you see where I'm going with this it's fairly cheap to get in and is a clean and safe place to hang out as we would wish too...

ohDenizen
Right here is a good spot to come and get to meet with me, this is the snack bar at Club Philadelphia....

ohDenizen
They do have plenty of lockers and if you wish they have a little over 400 private rooms so there's plenty of space for as many as our BP members who wish to show up here...

ohDenizen
Now look what you can get to play with, if you were to show up at club Philadelphia πŸ˜‹

ohDenizen
So now if you're interested in meeting a nice cock and ass offline this is the place to go to meet someone you meet on BP.com
hoofsmit
I will be there, it’s tough to find the time, but I will be there

ohDenizen
One of the best sexual counters I encountered was just last night at Club Philadelphia as I stuck my cock in thru a Glory hole and yes a gentleman started sucking and he did very well and 3 minutes after I started getting my cock sucked on another gentleman came up behind me and started finger my sweet and very tight ass-hole and for about 10 minutes I had a finger in my ass and some dudes lips around my cock Sucking it and Sucking on it as the guy behind me then pulled his finger out and did start sliding his cock balls deep into my Little Sissy Asshole, WoW that was awesome and I would do this again and again all night long If I Had You members to show up I really think we can keep an gang-bangin orgy going think about it join me a club Philadelphia sometime

ohDenizen
hoofsmit no big hurry just let me know what day and time you plan on showing up and I'll meet you there...

ohDenizen
You bored and you are in Philadelphia and can host ? Do give me a try and lets meet sometime πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€© ...

ohDenizen
My cock is for your pleasure πŸ˜‹

ohDenizen
If you are a straight female, I would love to get to meet with you, if you're a bi-sexual female, I would love to meet with you, naturally all gay and bisexual men, I would love to get to meet with you too, my true love's are TS girls, I enjoy their company πŸ˜‹ the most...
I come with no strings attached, very discreet, very drug and disease-free, if interested please do contact me and say hello...

ohDenizen
This is for all of my new TS-girlfriend's out there on BP.com ( πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ€— πŸ‘Œ ) ..

Hello to all of my new TS Girlfriend's out there who maybe a Interested in getting to know me ?
Here's a bit about me and do I Hope to be your New Little Sissy-Son Some Day 😍🀩 ...
I am a so easy to get to know_ younger kind of a Sissy-Son and this I do really enjoy to be a role-playing as your Little Sissy_Son for my TS Girlfriend's and posing for you Ladies in a few of your photos or yes performing for you Ladies in a few of your Home Adult videos, as I am getting to know you Ladies- as my TS Girlfriend and gettting to know your friends at a get to gather, both in public or in a very private place and I am a exhibitionist that really 's to show off my very Sweet Grilly boy Body as I can get to do so for you my TS Ladies and her friends yes I am a very sociable little playful Sissy boy that really enjoys talking and getting to be meeting with all others, so if you are a interested in getting to be a meeting with me in person don't be all that shy, do say hello to me soon ok Ladies πŸ˜‹ I await for your personal reply's ? And To all you able TS Ladies out there I do hope that I can get a chance to hang out with a few TS Ladies right here in the Philadelphia area if you wish to be one of my favorite offline TS Girlfriend and get to know me in person ? and it is very possible for you to be my very new TS Mom, So sweet yes, please don't be all that shy, do let it to be known by asking for me to be your new little Sissy-Son, Yes Ladies I am a looking to please yous all, as well as I can get to be pleased and if when I'm to be made to be a very comfortable ? My sweet TS Ladies will enjoy my company so very much more that I am a made very comfortable and knowing that you chose to get to meet with me for your pleasure's and your pleasure in getting to be meeting with me is one of my pleasure's in of itself, so now this is something important to me, I'm looking for a clean and safe place and as well as a good sexually Horny Ladies for some very Awesome personal sweet memories with a like-minded TS Ladies and to all of you Ladies out there wanting Me ? this is My Golden Rule, and it is this, I come with no strings attached and I am very willing to be very discreet when I am a asked to be and I am disease and drugs free, but I do enjoy a good bottle of sweet champagne, yes Ladies this is a little secret that I do Have πŸ˜‹ if I am a very comfortable with you Ladies this is what gets me to become a very playful Sissy_Son the more I'm shared as a Horny Sissy-Boy bottom in a group of up to four or five Ladies all enjoying my little girlly_Boy Body as I am being all Dress up in a black and pink outfit of some kind of a kinky little Sissy-Son outfits that you TS Ladies would enjoy to bring with you for me to get to be putting on, one or two with you Ladies when we do meet up and yes to all Interested in getting to be meeting with me 🀩oh please yes Do Say Hello Back anytime Ladies and Thanks Ladies oh so much for being interested in meeting up with me, Please do Ladies and a specially you Ladies that do live in my Home town of Philadelphia and please do remember this, my name is ohDenizen and I have but one desire it is to please you TS Ladies...

ohDenizen
Yes please do remember I am a bisexual bottom I do enjoyed the company of females males and TS girls...

ohDenizen
Do feel very free to invite me to a gathering you may be putting together in the Philadelphia area or invite me to Club Philadelphia and let's get together soon...

ohDenizen
You know there is over a hundred members of bp. Com in the Philadelphia area why ain't we meeting up with one another on a monthly basis or by weekly ?

At Club Philadelphia and yes it is a very good place to come and to get to know one another in person for the first time it's clean safe cheap and plenty of room to play as we would like to be and you can be as open here as you wish to be as if all your into is being a Voryer then this place should be a pleasure for you to if we can get plenty of guys to show up here on Wednesdays and Sundays we all can make some awesome memories together here...
hoofsmit
I will get there, how’s the parking?

Letsplay0303
Ok I'm just going to go out on a limb here.
There may be 100 people on bp for the Philly area but take about 50 of those profile are probably trial members with their trials are up. Take another 30 your probably out if there age range. Take another 10 that are just not interested in a single bi male even tho there profile says it. 9 out of the remaining 10 might find it annoying or a turn off the way you have posted sounding a little desperate. Take the last profile that's left out of the 100 Hoofsmit who is interested in meeting (maybe he shows maybe he doesn't 50/50 chance) so you should email him and maybe speed up the process.
hoofsmit
I will be there, no b/s, I do have a little problem walking from an injury by a horse

ohDenizen
Letsplay0303
I love your math sad but true you're right about all you said, but I seem desperate maybe just horny ...
I'm just anxious to get a regular meeting going apparently that's going to be just a dream for now ...

Hoofsmit..
Take your Time right now nothing is going on yet ...
You will be guess number one..
When we have a group of guys meeting up kinda regularly...
hoofsmit
Great, looking forward to it and for it to take my virgin
hoofsmit
Again, really looking forward to be with you group of guys and take my virgin ass, but give me a day or two before the event πŸ‘

ohDenizen
To all you've Gentleman interested in getting together for a regular weekly gang banging party please speak up πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ€— πŸ‘Œ

Bottoms in Philadelphia identify yourself so interesting Tops can get to know each other and who is available to come and meet up with you sometime at Club Philadelphia ...
Bottoms please do show a photo of your butt's ok? πŸ˜‹ And can you Top's show a photo of your 's ok? 😍 Thanks so much everyone for expressing your interest 😎 in a Club Philadelphia Gang a Banging get together...
hoofsmit
I'll be there tomorrow Sunday

ohDenizen
Cool hoofsmit, what time will you be there, I should be able to be there around 10:30 ...
hoofsmit
about 10, 11

ohDenizen
So yes, Gentleman, I will be at Club Philadelphia tonight, 9 ish if you are interested do stroll on into Club Philadelphia Tonight ..
hoofsmit
I was there this morning, too many staries and steep, so, I left

ohDenizen
You should have gotten a room with your door wide open as I do I don't like walking up and down the steps as well 😎
And Sunday Nights is the best time to be at Club Philadelphia I am still going in tonight...

ohDenizen
My Bottom's Up for being sheared tonight if your in my area of Phila ,? Do stop by Club Philadelphia, Tonight πŸ˜‹ ...
Around 9-ish tonight 😍 I will enjoy your company sometime tonight ...

ohDenizen
Yes I should be there until day break so you do have plenty of time to come on out and get to play with me in Person at Club Philadelphia where I really do enjoy getting very comfortable with my Friends...

ohDenizen
This Body is just for your sexual encounters so do come on out and get a feel of my Naked Body ...

ohDenizen
Heading into Center City To go hang out at Club Philadelphia ...

ohDenizen
Heading into Center City To go hang out at Club Philadelphia ...

ohDenizen
I can always get my cock sucked on or find one to be Sucking on, but I'm looking to get my sweet tight ass fucked and I'll be here until around 5 am sucking - big delicious 's dry 5 of them since I've been here tonight...

ohDenizen
This is My Favorite Glory-Hole at Club Philadelphia πŸ˜‹ and you can find me at this hole in the wall 2 days a week if I can or when people ask to show up with me

ohDenizen
I called this my table room πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€©.

ohDenizen
Who is interested in meeting with me right here in this little corner of a Glory-Hole where I do enjoy Sucking after and I gotten to Suck dry 7 's right here tonight in this Corner as they put their 's through this Glory-Hole I enjoy individuals coming up and fingering my ass-hole as I'm sucking cock and I would like to get my ass gang bang in this same positioning in this Corner ...
hoofsmit
You mean there’s another entrance in the club? I was very disappointed because of the stairs. I am handicapped, I use two canes
hoofsmit
My handicap doesn’t stop me, I just move a little slowly

ohDenizen
Sorry I did not know that, hoofsmit if I would have known you get around by canes I would have suggested you not go there cuz it's all about walking up and down step's sorry about that we'll have to find a better location with easy access for you...
hoofsmit
I do go to Berlin NJ to News, and Red on RT 73, they are theaters

Interests:

Bang My Wife
this site is so hot. this journal entry page is such a smart idea. anyway, i want to share a related fantasy i have. sometimes when i rub myself i think about a bi swing club with a special initiation rite. for each new couple to gain membership to the club, they have to go through the following initiation: husband (or boyfriend) sits in a specially designed chair. it's designed to optimize space around his cock so that all the wives (and girlfriends) who are current club members can kneel around him and suck his dick together. the chair is facing a plush, circular bed. on top of the bed sits his wife (or girlfriend). all the other husbands who are already in the club are gathered around her. the new hubby watches his wife get gangbanged by the other hubby club members while all the other wives devour his cock. once every male member is done cumming in or on the new wife, the new hubby is instructed to make love to her. once the new couple cums together, the initiation rite ends and they are admitted into the club.
Bisexual Swing Clubs
:-P so theres this club in SO CAL i havent been to it but ive looked at the web site, its club taboo im pretty sure its in like san bernadino check it out
Bisexual Swing Clubs
looking for a biseaual swing club that includes sing males/also want to find a club for sm/db traing -where the women makes you her slave
Bisexual Swing Clubs
I am a bi male in Connecticut and would love to know if there are any clubs hera in CT or even RI or Mass. I can travel and would really like to enjoy a nice night at a bi club. Or even a club for crossdressing.
Bisexual Swing Clubs
It looks as if things are beginning to change in the world of swing clubs with respect to bi-males..... I was just at the web site for a club in Phoenix (Club Chameleon)that has set Thursday nights aside for bisexuals and all bi's are welcome Couples, "single gents", and single fems. So far that makes 3 clubs that we know of. There is a lifestyle hotel/club near Miami called Rooftop Resort that has had all bi events but I don't think that they are regularly scheduled weekly affairs
Masturbating In Public
I think I marked this incorrectly. I would be interested in masturbating in a public setting where it was allowed, for example at Club Relate in Florida, which is a masturbation club. I want no part of it where the law would lock me up. I'm not daring either.