1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Tampa bay area care to chat

Robynnsubmissive
what are you interested in doing on your first bisexual experience. Do you want your cock sucked. Do you want to lick and suck my cock etc.

buddyismydod100
Yes let's suck that and swallow fun time

Interests:

F-M-F Threesome
We are looking for a young LAdy to have some fune with in the Northern Virginia Area. This is our first time for a threesome.Lets chat and get to know each other first. We would like to get comfortable with you first since this is a first for us. I would like to exploid your Body inch by inch ...have you to myself....he eventualy comes into the Picture and takes care of you..i want to watch as he eats you and takes care of you and we keep going from there.(Be warned he is addictive his tongue his tool) trust me i know lolKissHugFlower
Mutual Masturbation
This has always been a big turn on for me. Dated a lady that was really into masturbating and really miss it. Anyone in the N W Ohio / S E Mich. area care to chat about this ?
Cock Sucking Circle
Anybody in the Tampa Bay Area want to get together? We can work together for monthly Circle sucks, Or Glory home visits. Ideally, a small group. There's got to be some guys we're couples in the Tampa Bay area interested in getting together women? Men? Couples? I really need to put my mouth and hands to good use...
Couples Suck Cock Together
Yum hi there anyone care to chat
Couples Suck Cock Together
Yum hi there anyone care to chat
Big Tits
Hello! How are you? Would you care to chat/play with me?