1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. October Fest La Cross Wisconsin

radioactive
Just thought I would ask if anybody out there in BP land was going to be in LaCross for October Fest September Friday September 29th and Saturday September 30th. I will be there until Sunday October 1st, a very close friend and I are camping on the Island at Petibone camp ground. There is plenty of room for a few guest’s if anybody would like to join.
Take care and stay safe all.
Respectfully.
Radioactive.

radioactive
Once again just wondering if anyone else out there in BP. land will be around LaCross Wisconsin Friday September 29th thru Sunday October 1st.

Jklooking
I wish I was. I'm always up north by crivitis in the summer. Maybe this winter we can get together for some fun.

Interests:

Music Festivals
Music Fesival make my road trips. I've gone to New Orleans Jazz Fest & Coachella already this year. Bonnaroo next month. Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic & Lollapalooza in July. Gratefulfest in Ohio for August. Finish off with Ausin City Limits Festival in September. I may even try to make it out to the Burning Man again this year (not a music fest, but music throughout the weekend). So much to do now that Phish is no more.
Camping Nude
anyone from wisconsin that like to do some nude camping let me know i know a nice place on the wisconsin river
Camping
i enjoy camping alot here in wisconsin. i camp on the wisconsin river by sauk city there is a nude beach close by and one that want to go campinf let me know
Woman That Like Crossdressers
I have been a cross dresser for a long time since I was a preteen I have not yet met a woman who really enjoys me and my cross dressing. But it comes with the territory when their is no such women in my area to enjoy the finer things in life
Georgia
Looking for a bi man to play when my husband gets home in october want to know you first send me a message:)
2 Guys One Woman
my husband and I are looking for a man to come and play with us when he gets home in october but wed like to get to know you first hit me up if your intrested were in the columbus GA area