Forum

Need your cum
Looking for someone who will let me suck them and take their load.
12 Minutes Ago
Shaved or Hairy cocks
Who like hairy cocks or who like shaved cocks
23 Minutes Ago
Best and least painful way to take a cock for the first time?
Just looking for suggestions on how to take a cock for the first time that would be the least painful and bring the most pleasure. Thanks.
37 Minutes Ago
New to fun
Anyone in Georgia want to help me with my first experience. I've been dying to have mutual oral with a guy and get fucked and fuck
52 Minutes Ago
no cock
my three month membership ends next week, so far have not even got a blow job, the most popular message i get is nice cock with wish we were closer!! one person real close got cold feet,but no other near messages for meeting!! verry sad, which is why i will not stay on this site!! anybody else having this happening too!!
1 Hour Ago
Today 8am-1pm
Just wanting who has the balls to ask for a snack in charlotte, seduce me and maybe just maybe today is the day I explore im a virgin with no drama but want a open minded person to learn with
2 Hours Ago
I want to be your cock sucker
I’m looking forward to sucking on a lot of cock
2 Hours Ago
Getting pegged by women
I would love to have some women in Lexington kentucky would peg me in front of people
3 Hours Ago
Tights
Anyone into tights
3 Hours Ago
anal sex survey
how many guys like to get there asses fucked and will take a load in it or not?
6 Hours Ago
Group
Seeking either to be part of a group with male and females participants or to be the only bottom in an all male group.
6 Hours Ago
Do You do this
Is it just me or does anyone else jack off for repair men to entice them for sex I did it just today I had a repair man come in for cable I was so glad they sent a man because most of the time I get a woman but today I got a man cable here in California is a bitch always something wrong with it Xfinity my ass anyway when I saw it was a man so I dropped my pants tossed them behind my end table and open the door and invited him in he looked at my bare bottom and looked away and said sorry should I come back I said no oh god please no I can just put a towel on and I wrapped up he said his name was Brian I told him my name and showed him to the cable router which is in another room because of the phone and I told him the damn thing is acting up my computer is out my phone is a mess and the tv is fuzzie I was watching dvd's until you got here I guess I got a little carried away that's why I answered the door so quick forgetting myself sorry he said no prob i'll look into this and you can just go back to what you were doing I looked at him and said REALLY?because I was enjoying a um movie he just grined he was amazing 6ft tall nice body sweet ass so I left him to it and went back to my couch and movie I listened for him but he was busy i got horny and restarted my movie DAMN it made me hot I was just mmmm and jacking off and licking my dildo when I heard him clear his throat I jumped up and just sat there cock in hand dildo in mouth then I just composed myself and smiled and said sorry um so how's the cable he said that I need a new router and that he had one in the truck he said I can go get it or give you a few minuets to suck my cock I just looked at him and said what? He said mine is better then that one and he unbuckled and took down his pants his cock was magnificent he stepped out of his pants and walked over to me and said my cock taste better then that my one and he guided my head to his cock I opened my mouth and went to town he was HORNY he plowed my face took my head in both hands and pumped my face I just enjoyed him we got into other things we played for about two hours then he fixed my router and left I am thinking of having another problem and asking for him but if I can't get him maybe another cable man would like to play has anyone else done this let me know
6 Hours Ago
I need my cock sucked
I'm 8 1/2 inches and wanting my cock sucked and cum deep down ur throat
6 Hours Ago
Anyone in fl?
Looking for a cock to get pounded by, looking for big ones..
8 Hours Ago
Dicks for me plese
Someone fuck my ass I’ve never been fucked by a man
8 Hours Ago
Bi guys for gang bang for her
Will be in Anderson working and she will be in town Sat night the 27th. Looking for 3 or 4 guys. Be shaved smooth cut and 30 to 60 hwp and no big beards
8 Hours Ago
Suck Cock Southern Maryland
I like to suck cock to completion in my mouth; please & thank you. Not picky but prefer chubby young 6” cut and under. Bigger cocks are fun to play with too! Can’t host so I’m open to options? Anyone interested?
10 Hours Ago
Exhibitions
I was a youngish gay, 21 or 22! That’s just a few of the cocks that tomb raided me! Hahahaha!
It spring, cool enough for windows to be open!! I was in my bathroom, leg on counter, fingers fucking my boy hole and me jacking mee small penis!
I hear a cough!! I look at my window!!
Booom!!
A man watching me!!
I am flattered.
10 Hours Ago
Public fun
Anyone ever have some naughty fun in a public place?
10 Hours Ago
does anyone else do this
Am I alone in this or do any of you gay guys have this kind of fun I at times check into a motel room that is street level and I leave the door wide open and the curtains too I get naked and watch as men pass by and when they. do I start beating off sometimes I lay on my stomach or my back and just beat off hard and nasty I have had some good luck a lot of good luck mostly that the cops haven't caught me I really enjoy it so any one else
11 Hours Ago
Shaved cock and tight little ass needs you.
Been to long, Get your hands all over me and i am hard until you stop touching me. Shaved bare, smooth tanned tight little ass , lots of good lub and feel that warm cum in my ass. Holding my small body tight while hands are all over me. I guess the reason I like that so much as to many times in my life I was someones little bitch and my cock released cum so much but It was afirst when a friend =was fucking me one night and cum was dripping from my ass and from my cock that he was licking clean again. Heck this makes my cock hard writing this. I need a dick in my ass even if I have to sit on a cock and move my tight ass lubbed all over it.. NICE.
13 Hours Ago
Woman who encourage men
Hey everyone. I recently became extremely bicurious but my fantasy involves a woman. Her encouraging me to do things. It turns her on to see me and another guy. Looking to chat with a woman like this. Is this common? Are there women here who like this ?
13 Hours Ago
Cum -do you spit swallow snowball creampie
Bi guy here enjoys cum play and curious if others enjoy it too I love getting a nice load in my mouth and sharing it with him or his lady, love when someone shares my load with me, Cream pies can be very erotic as well as cumming on his cock and licking it off as I suck a load from him.ladies and gentlemen please share your likes.
13 Hours Ago
Hung top for white TS
Looking for a sexy litttle sub t girl who wants all holes filled and stretched by dominant 9 inch cock! Looking for now and looking for casual
14 Hours Ago
Big black dicks
Lms
14 Hours Ago
Looking for playmate
Looking for couples or singles to get play
15 Hours Ago
Any bi curious females in Hamilton, ont
Looking for a NSA bi curious female in Hamilton, Ontario. Meet for a drink & if we click then we can start to explore
15 Hours Ago
Bi woman seeking FWB
Looking for a female fwb to explore and have fun in and out of the bedroom. Within 1hr of Bowmnaville preferred
16 Hours Ago
Horny sissy want to be a submissive bottom girl
I want to be a submissive bottom girl
17 Hours Ago
glory holes
Is there any glory holes in Bloomington in.
19 Hours Ago
Cincinnati cumdump for all this Thursday 6/27
My Dirty Master is hosting me for as many cocks we can find to pound and fill all my holes Thursday night! I am a dirty pig cumdump. He loves watching me and having me fucked over and over again by as many cocks as we can find. Anyone can come no limits. Only there for the one night.
19 Hours Ago
Sissy
I am located in Buffalo working. Have weekends off and am in need of a light spanking from a mommy, daddy, or both. After spanking I want to be forced into sucking daddies cock or eat mommies pussy. After which either or both can fuck my man pussy. I will dress up for you and do as you please to please you everything but pain. Please I really need this willing to drive to you lr we can play at my place.
Best,
Donna or Don
However you want me.
PS I also enjoy water sports
19 Hours Ago
DM me about my cock
I love dirty messages and I’d love to hear how bad you want to suck my cock or what you would do with it.
20 Hours Ago
Virtual Creamy POV
Enjoy steamy creamy POV pussy video chat with BabySno. *This is a Pre Paid Show. CA Accepted Only. Text (289) 797-0446
1 Day Ago
Have you ever
Is it just me or has any one else answered their door naked don't get me wrong I always check first to see whom my be calling I don't want to freak out any little children or my visitors but when I see a sexy guy standing there I drop my pants flip off my shirt open the door and say yes my I help you some just stare and walk away with a weird look but some come in and pound my ass and mouth away so are there more of you out there enjoying this kind of fun
1 Day Ago
Who wants their cock sucked ?
I’m looking forward to sucking and more .
1 Day Ago
I’m looking to be owned
I want to be someone’s little bitch .
1 Day Ago
Bbc gangbang on white crossdresser
Coming to Atlanta this week end
1 Day Ago
Pegging
Will someone please peg me in Lexington kentucky
1 Day Ago
Trans
9 inches for you to love
1 Day Ago
First time
Anyone interested in sucking my cock g me suxk theirs in and around south rockwood mi
2 Days Ago
Ready to meey
Going to Charleston Missouri this weekend lets meet up!!!
2 Days Ago
I would like to make new friends
Anyone want to be FWB in Georgia close by any one
2 Days Ago
Come on
Why does no one want to suck on my cock
2 Days Ago
Looking to suck cock
Any guys in central new york want to get your cock sucked? I really want to taste and swallow huge loads of cum!
2 Days Ago
Submissive cocksucker looking in Kitchener
Wanting to play with and suck a nice cock until you explode in my mouth
2 Days Ago
Looking for people on toronto, Ontario
hey everyone if you live in Ontario and live close by Toronto and looking to hang out, meet new people let me know and tell me what your looking for.
Thanks!
2 Days Ago
Toronto Hotties
Any feminine bicurious black women? If you’re tall attractive slim build let’s chat 🩵
2 Days Ago
Finger my asshole
Can someone anyone come suck me from the back and finger my asshole please 😊😩
2 Days Ago
Casual FWB
Anyone looking to get dicked down
2 Days Ago
My ultimate fantasy
The fantasy that never stops in my mind is having passionate sex with a guy, including sucking him until he cums in my mouth, while his wife or g/f watches naked and masturbates to us. I'd love to hear your stories.
2 Days Ago
Central Florida
Any bi curious married guys out there?
2 Days Ago
Voyer
Hi. I'm looking for anyone that wears panties, bras lingerie that would dance for me and cum on Google meet. Any size etc. I want to watch
2 Days Ago
Double ass penetration
Wanting to have two cocks in me at the same time
2 Days Ago
Suck cock
Looking to suck a cock near Brookville, Indiana today
2 Days Ago
Cum on phone
Anyone wanna make my bbc cum on phone sex
2 Days Ago
Anyone in ky
Anybody else in here in Kentucky I need a play mate
2 Days Ago
I want oral
I'm new and just want my cock sucked
2 Days Ago
Hi
47 m bi. FaceTime?
3 Days Ago
Sexting
Text me 423-567-2816
3 Days Ago
Enticing for sex
Have you ever enticed someone to get them horny enough to fuck you or is it just me I have done it for years I jack off naked in my car in shopping center rest rooms on park trails the other day I saw my neighbor was having their roof redone and one of the roofers was so fucking hot I got an instant boner they were both hot but this one was mmmmmm so I started watching him my garage side door faces that section of their house he was beautiful 6ft2 broad chest huge arms and a nice big bulge he was magnificent so I got Horny and started to rub my dreaming if him fucking me pounding me sucking his cock I was beating hard on my I got so heated I stripped naked watching him hammer and place roof pieces I went and got my fleshlight and dildo and I had a ball I wanted him bad that hot Mexican man as I whacked myself I was going to town and then he saw me I froze just froze there I was beating my fucking myself on my dildo all I could do was continue and blow him a kiss I just kept pumping my it felt so good he just shook his head and moved to the other side I didn't see him for a few minuets so I thought he was pissed and just moved out of the way so I closed my side garage door put on my robe and went in the house a few minuets later there was a knock on my front door when I opened it there he was grinning him and his partner I just said yes can I help you trying not to be nervous or scared that they came to kick my ass he said in his sexy Latin accent yes my friend and I our cell phones are out of power and we need to make a phone call can we use your phone I said sure no problem and invited them in as soon as I closed the door the one I was watching spun me around and pinned me up against the door with his hand around my neck he gained at me and said you want my duck Puta is that what you want I tried to get free but he held me tight yeah Puta you want it he opened my robe and started grinding on me even through his pants his cock felt DAMN good he just held me tight by my neck and his friend got behind me and started gyrating on my ass he said you puta you like dick Bitch and he grabbed and grinded harder yeah amigo the one I was watching said yeah this Puta likes dicks i'll show you and he guided me to my knees took out his cock and shoved it in my mouth he started to pump my face as I grabbed his ass and sucked him deep is cock was a masterpiece and such a surprise cut too he pumped and pumped as he took off his shoes and got out of his pants he opened his shirt and I started to rub his chest he said you like this Puta you like my dick I just moaned as he stood me up and turned me around I turned to face his friend who wasn't as cute and a bit chubby but nice naked playing with his cock he pushed me in front of him and said suck rodrigo's dick Puta Rodrigo shoved his cock in my mouth as the other shoved his in my ass it was a good thing I was already greased up because his cock was a bit hard to go in I just yelled and he said yeah Puta you like it you like Miguel's big pings it's what you want he pounded me hard and as he did his friend Rodrigo fucked my face I just let the have fun I wanted it as Miguel fucked me Rodrigo let out a grunt and came in my mouth he held my head on his cock as he unloaded I took every drop he let go of my head and I kept sucking as Miguel kept fucking me Rodrigo got up and started to get dressed the Miguel turned me on my back and started fucking me missionary he raised up pounded me the laied on me fucking me deeper then he looked at me and said take my milk Bitch you want my milk don't you I just moaned he laughed and drained into me yeah oh yeah puta take it ahhhhhhhh yeah take it he just laied on me as he unloaded I just laied there enjoying it I rubbed his back as he just calmed down that horny mexican fucked me wild then I felt this wettness gush in me as he said yeah ahhhhh take it and he pissed in my hole had pulled out and finished pissing on me he stood up finished pissing grabbed his clothes and got dressed as they left they laughed and said we are going to have lunch here all week while we work on that roof so puta be ready we're gonna fuck you good and we may have more friends with us they went down my walk way and all I can think of is how nice a whole week my ass is going to be toast
3 Days Ago
I Want to Suck Boy Cocks 18 & older
I like to suck cock to completion in my mouth; please & thank you. Not picky but prefer young chubby 6” cut and under. Anyone interested?
3 Days Ago
Phone sex texting
My number 9404562732
3 Days Ago
East Texas Cum
I need pussy or cock come in East Texas, and would love to do a phone chat with a horny lady
3 Days Ago
Just use our mouths to satisfy yourself and leave 😜
Just come over have us worship your dick and have us swallow all your c** and leave, that's a great deal I would say!! open to other things but love that scenario!!! Hot Spanish wife here we are both in good shape she has a nice round butt. Pretty eyes and pretty hair and plump lips!!
We are very selective!! Would love to have a guy friend where he pulls out puts it in my husband's mouth and gets off or in me 😜have to use condoms for a while till we get to know you but not for oral 😜 if you have Kik please leave it 😁 COUPLES ARE WELCOME 😜 maybe you just want to see your husband get sucked off and swallow 😜
3 Days Ago
Need my big clit sucked
I have a fat clit and I want it sucked on soooooo bad.
3 Days Ago
I want u to be my cuck
I need a man with a little dick so I can get fucked and cuck him. East Texas anyone?
3 Days Ago
BBC aching to nut
Who wanna watch this bbc bust a hard nut??
3 Days Ago
Any glory holes near Brandon FL?
Need my dick sucked lol
3 Days Ago
I need cum
Looking for someone in the annapolis or surrounding areas that will let me swallow a nice load.
3 Days Ago
In need
I really need my cock sucked and suck on a cock too. Who would help out
3 Days Ago
I’m looking forward to sucking some cock
Who’s available for some fun ?
3 Days Ago
Who's in peachtree city
I am looking for someone to suck my cock anyone
3 Days Ago
Driver needs stress relief
I'm a truck driver looking for someone who wants a load.
3 Days Ago
Molested by family or have Molested a family member
Just curious has anyone else been molested by family or has molested a family member my first bi experience was with my uncle and aunt
3 Days Ago
Play around
Anybody wanna play Tampa area if you’d like a big cock you could suck play with do whatever you want with it
3 Days Ago
Who’s in New Jersey
I’m looking forward to sucking some cock
3 Days Ago
Ts and Femboys Twinks Women Welcome
21 year old brown BBC Bubble Ass here never been fucked just ate and fingered down for almost anything text me 😊
3 Days Ago
so who was molested and loved it?
I was molested and loved it first time i ever came was in his mouth with his fingers in my ass and my legs over his !! It was cume ive ever !!! I was 12
3 Days Ago
picks
someone want to send me some nudes
3 Days Ago
Phone or cam
Horny as hell anyone looking to have phone or cam
3 Days Ago
Sexting
Anyone interested in sexting my big black dick
3 Days Ago
How many people like cross-dressers
Give me your opinion
3 Days Ago
Pics/videos
Going to be taking pics and videos for the site today, anyone want to make any requests? I have toys too lol
3 Days Ago
Looking for a cock
Here in Tampa or Riverview I’m looking to hook up suck some cock pound ass nice and hard
3 Days Ago
I wanna suck some dick and get laid
I wanna play anybody that wants to play him in the Riverview in Tampa area. If you’re interested let me know. I suck a cock and I love getting nailed.
3 Days Ago
Have you ever
Have you ever been fucked by a priest and enjoyed it it happened to me in the 6th grade I was at recess and I had to use the bathroom and at this school the bathroom was in a basement area so I went down stairs and stood by the long toilet on the wall as a kid that is what we called them so like at home I pulled my pants all the way down to my feet and my underpants too and I started to pee when father Michael came in he looked at me I just keep peeing and he left so I was about to pull up my pants when he came back and said my child why do you pull your pants down like that I just said that it was easy to get to my thing so I can pre better really or is it that you are a tease and want perverted men to see your butt I Sad I no no not at all I started to get scared then I went to pull up my pants again and he said no just let me think on this a bit let me try to understand it and he took me by the shoulder to one of the toilet stalls and sat on the toilet and just looked at me I felt so scared then he said you have a tiny pre per did you know that I just looked at it and shook my head he says here look at how it would look when you get older and he raised his robe and he was naked with a huge dick my eyes got big he said do you like what you see I just knodded my head he said you can touch it if you want I looked and just touched the mushroom head real fast and backed up then he said don't be nervous I locked the door we're safe touch it feel it I wrapped my hand around it but I couldn't really grip it because he was huge he said do you like it I just knodded my head he said can I touch yours I just knodded my head and he took mine and really started playing with it he played and pulled then he grabbed me and put it in his mouth I froze as he licked me and sucked me it felt so good then I started to play with his hair as he just kept sucking me I was going crazy I wanted it so bad then he stood up and said now you do me he guided his cock to my mouth I opened up and he took my head and started pumping his cock was so big it barely fit all t could take was the head and a part of the shaft I opened wider as he gyrated and held my head he stop an and sat back down he took my pants all the way off and picked me up then he turned me around and started to kiss my butt than he put my legs over his shoulders I bent my knees as he started to lick my butt my face was right on his cock so he said do what you did before lick it so I did I sucked and licked it and he got hard and as he licked my butt I could feel his finger in my hole he put it in licked a bit took it out wet it then put it in again he just kept doing that as I was licking him the he spun me around and said I think you are ready to play another game he turned me around to where you dick was on his chest the he reached behind me and said this may sting a bit so if you have to scream he picked up my underpants and said sceream into these I took them then he started to enter my butt my eyes got big as he tried to slip it in I tried to get way I tried to get up but he stood up then laid me on the ground and went for it I screamed but he grabbed my pants and put them in my mouth ok just froze and screamed but he kept going then he took it out and rammed it back in I gulped then he just started pumping me he fucked and pumped and as he did my cock was rubbing on his chest I just passed out when I woke up I was on my belly and he was pumping my butt still I tried to get up but he held me down and said almost just hold on just hold on just aghhhhhhh and I felt his dick in me swell up and then my butt was wet he jyst kept pumping and saying yes baby boy yes oh yes take my juice he got slower then slower then he stopped he got up grabbed his robe put it on got me dressed then took me rob the rectory cleaned me up then took me home all I know is I was hurt my butt was pounding he told my rents that he had me doing church duty because I was playing around in the bathroom and that is why I didn't go back to class after recess I got punished by my rents for goofing around but they never found out that father fucked me and that I loved it and even though I was a tiny school boy father was not my first fuck but that is something totally different he was not the first but he was one of the biggest so what about you
3 Days Ago
I want to get my anal cheery popped. I am looking for midday Wed June 19
s are fun but I need the real thing. I want to feel a guys cock thrusting inside of me. If you will wear a condom, and can host, or meet at an adult bookstore in the NW suburbs of Chicago, you can have me.

The bigger the cock the better but any size will work. I am looking for midday Wed June 19
3 Days Ago
Help-guide me
I really need someone to help guide me through my curiosity
3 Days Ago
Any couples looking to add a 3rd
Any couples out here looking to add a 3rd to there fun. Please message me
3 Days Ago
Help Single Father
I’m a single father of a girl who asked me to let her get a full Brazilian wax. I was flabbergasted and couldn’t believe at her young age she would want or need one. I have no clue what to do. I asked why and she said no one has hair down there. So I told her I would buy her a razor and stuff but she said she was afraid of cutting herself. What the hell should I do? Please just real advice.
3 Days Ago
Used p
Used pussy shared HJ
3 Days Ago
Cock
I've been getting banged by a 7incher fir the last month and I've never ever cum so hard in my life. I like his taste and he screws me nice and hard. Im wondering what took me so long to get fucked by a hard dick..
4 Days Ago
picks
someone wants some picks
4 Days Ago
Was this rape?
My only experience and I called an escort service. I went to a transsexuals home. She was quite a bit bigger than me. I wanted to give my first blowjob. She was ok for a few minutes, and decided she wanted my ass. And she took it. Bent me over, while I begged
4 Days Ago
Large cocks
I'm going to give the forum as a way to find large think cocks nearby Toledo and hope attention from some hung players be it a single male, Trans ,CD, Shemales and even an intriped strap-on wearing women with a chip on their shoulder 😉.

Gimme gimme gimme and no I'm not traveling to California n'k
4 Days Ago
Sunday 6/23
Thinking about hitting Taboo on 82nd on Sunday afternoon. Would love to have a female partner in crime or a couple.
4 Days Ago
Phone sex
Anyone around East Texas or anywhere really that wants to have some phone, sex, male or female
4 Days Ago
Hou area bi hook up
44 bi horny div here looking to have some fun with a local guy that loves a man in panties.
4 Days Ago
AI profiles
Anybody else think there’s a few fake AI profiles floating around?
4 Days Ago
Adult theathers
Who enjoys adult theaters to in
4 Days Ago
Horny
Looking to 69 with someone today and any day if we can get together
4 Days Ago
Who enjoys 69 gay sex when you both cum at the same time
4 Days Ago
Looking for late thirties big cock fl for horny cunt
Looking to get cummed in balls deep, horny asf
tight also.
4 Days Ago
Bi curious
Looking on Long Island for a cock to suck and swallow mouthful of sweet cum
4 Days Ago
Available Saturday morning
A rare event. I'll be available Saturday morning for some m2m or couples play. I can't host but I'll get a room. Let me know if you're interested in going beyond oral. Houston area; I'll travel farther if you host.
4 Days Ago
Swallow or spit
I used to spit when I was a beginner, but for the last four years, I have swallowed every drop and love it
4 Days Ago
Family Fun
Yes I have enjoyed fun with other family members both male and female. None of which I regret. Still have good relationships with all to thus day but no longer sexual. Doesn’t mean we won’t discuss the fun we had. I think it is normal to experiment or try and sneak peaks with family. As long as no force or manipulation is used. I know I’m not the only one who thinks like this. Or maybe I’m just nuts.
4 Days Ago
Who is free to meet NOW in Jamaica NY
Call me and lets play
4 Days Ago
Love big tits
I’m lookin for some big tits to lick & suck on & want mine licked & sucked on too mmmmm
4 Days Ago
Phone sex submissive cocksucker
On my knees. Hands tied behind me.
Call me
5 Days Ago
Tasting Cum
I was 10 the first time I tasted cum and liked it. I liked sucking cock and feeling the cum shoot into my mouth.
5 Days Ago
Cocks this wkend
Looking for cocks for a suck and fuck 6/14 or 6/15 one or more hard be able to host,and in good shape, and somewhat hung. my lady is coming up from Florida in September and she wants me to find a nice playmate.i will be taking videos,she gets off watching me with other really wants a bi female and a bi male with a nice cock so she can watch him fuck me and fuck her.i want to suck and get fucked this weekend
5 Days Ago
Looking to suck
Hey I'm looking to meet for some oral fun. I've only ever suck dick once a long time ago. I want a dick in my my mouth, I want to gag on a nice cock. I want you to cum all over my face and in my mouth
5 Days Ago
How o!d were you the first time you sucked a man cock?
I was 13 the first time I sucked a mans cock.
5 Days Ago
Teaching others
I was wondering how many of you taught your friends, siblings, cousins, or others about sex after you learned. I for one did. Once I learned to suck cock, take a cock, fuck an ass or mouth I immediately started seducing every guy I knew. Nothing like giving a guy his first bj.
5 Days Ago
SW Ohio BWC or BBC?
I have never been topped by an 8" or more cock -- I am usually the top, but I would loved to be topped by big cock. I can host usually during the week (Mon - Wed) depends on schedule.

If you are bottom needing a top, I am 7.75" and am willing to take care of your bottom needs. As I said, I can 't be shy. Thank you for reading my post.

And if you aren't in the SW Ohio area and simply want to have a webcam/video wank together, let me know. (NOTE: I also love to use toys)
5 Days Ago
Sexy hot people
Bisexual women and couples 😉
5 Days Ago
Keibo's Birthday
Today is Keibo's birthday. Let's send him lots of birthday love and throw in some sexy tits dicks pussy and ass pictures.
5 Days Ago
First meeting Cock sucking
Who else suck cock on there first meeting? I refuse no clean cocks.
5 Days Ago
Sex
Who’s looking to get together and get intimate ?
5 Days Ago
Toledo
Anyone in Toledo interested in much and more t
I like everything bucketlist material
5 Days Ago
Phone Sex
Spun bi male looking for filthy minded woman or feminine gay/bi male to cum with right now over the phone. It’s 12:25 eastern time
5 Days Ago
Phone Sex
Spun bi male looking for filthy minded woman or feminine gay/bi male to cum with right now over the phone. It’s 12:13 eastern time.
5 Days Ago
Vid
Any girls want to join black friend and me for video jo
5 Days Ago
Looking for a bottom
Stuck here in Youngstown, OH til Sunday. Would like to find someone to drain me.
5 Days Ago
Don’t understand
Tell me why u talk to someone for a week maybe more all up for meeting and then just block you dam if you don’t want
To meet I’m ok with that you don’t need to go into hiding lol not my lost it’s there’s
5 Days Ago
Hookup
I'm in Boston visiting family. Anybody like to hook up during the day and you take me to video both and play? Here until Wednesday
6 Days Ago
Hookup
Is the any fem boy or girl who wants their ass fuck in Phoenix
6 Days Ago
small guys
anyone like to start a group for small dick guys?
6 Days Ago
Getting caught
Have you ever been caught jacking off then fucked by the one you got caught by my experience was when I was 14 yrs old I was so Horny for my next door neighbor that I would spy on him as much as I could he was amazing I was 14 he was 26 builders body nice package beautiful ass 6 foot 2 Mexican man I watched him every day one day his wife left and she left the garage door open she either forgot to close it or it just didn't go down so I went over and I saw that the laundry basket was there by the washing machine and dryer it was loaded with dirty laundry so I picked through it and found a pair of his boxers I was just so horny they smelled wonderful I just took in their scent it was amazing I thought of him as I undid my pants and took out my I rub them on my wipped my balls on them and just breathed in deep as I started to Jack off his scent wss just so amazing as I breathed in I pumped my dick hard I closed my eyes and spread my legs as I leaned up against the washer sniffing and pumping I stepped out of my pants and just started beating faster thinking of him fucking me rough when all of a sudden I hear WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!I jumped and looked and there he was just looking at me shocked I froze just stood there his underpants on my nose and my cock limping fast he yelled at me YOU LITTLE PERV WHATVARE YOU DOING I didn't know what to do my first instinct was to run but my pants were off and he was blocking my way I dropped his boxers and picked up my pants and said sorry i'm sorry I was speechless as I tried to move swords the garage door he just pushed the button and closed it then he walked to me and said what the fuck are you doing you little perv Bitch he picked up his boxers and said what are you doing are you thinking about me he slapped me with his boxers and said ANSWER ME BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING I just kept looking at the ground then he said do they smell good huh do they he grabbed my head and shoved them in my face do you like the smell of my dick you perve Bitch huh do YOU I just froze there he threw them on the ground and I just closed my eyes he yelled LOOK AT ME Bitch I opened my eyes and he said do you want to smell my bitch huh do you he undid his pants and they dropped to the floor then he shoved my head into his crotch he rubbed it around holding me tight on it his scent was better fresh then in dirty underpants he said so do you like it bitch DO YOU I just opened my mouth to moan and his cock came out of the piss slit in his boxers so I took it he jumped and let go of my head but I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me and started sucking him he pulled me off and I laid there on the floor looking up at him his cock was sticking out of the boxers piss slit as he jyst looked at me then he got out of his pants and took off his boxers grabed me by my hair pulled me up and took me in the house he threw me on the couch and closed the drapes then locked the front door he walked to me grabbed my head and said open your bitch mouth you little shit so I did and he started to fuck my face he grabbed my head with both hands and pumped my face deep his cock was amazing too big to take at first but I had no choice I just relaxed as nervous as I was and kept my mouth open all the while he fucked my face he said you little perv bitch is this what you want huh you want a fat Mexican dick to suck you want my pinga you puta is that it and all I did was grab his ass and rub it he pumped harder ahhh you puta he said you like it you little perv bitch I started to play with his balls and he went wild he threw me back and I looked at him he just he took off his shirt and then mine and he said I want you naked you little slut I like fucking naked and I bet your a little slut that likes it that way too he then slid me between his legs and my butt could feel his balls on my crack as his cock was on mine he then started gyrating our cocks together as his finger found my hole it felt amazing his finger invading my hole as he looked at me I closed my eyes and he went deeper then he put my legs over his shoulders and started to put his cock in my as I tried to get away but he held me oh no bitch you little Puta as he kept on inserting it your ass is mine he said all I could do is scream he grabbed my mouth and kept going saying TAKE IT BITCH YOU WANTED IT NOW TAKE IT I just laid there until he was in and deep he started pumping then he got on me and pumped harder and deeper I could feel his cock deep in me as he fucked me Wilde my was rubbing on his stomach getting harder and tingeling he pumped harder and harder he laid into me and fucked me deep my was going nuts as it kept rubbing on his washboard stomach then he said uhuhuh ooooo take my milk Puta take my milk and he shuttered and exploded in me as I blew my load on his stomach we were spent and he just laid on me as my went down he took his out of me I just laid there he left the room and came back with a towel and threw it at me he then said my wife is away for the night make whatever excuses you have to make to stay away for the night and cone back here we are going to have fun you are my bitch for tonight and i'm going to fill you with my milk all night Puta so I told the rents that a friend was having a sleep over so I went to the neighbor and he fucked me all night he tought me a whole lot and I enjoyed it I was his and happy about it
6 Days Ago
New Jersey guys
Who’s looking for some head ?
6 Days Ago
Looking for a boytoy
Hi couple here from 313 looking for bi bottom man who willing to sho up and sho out sum one freaky not afraid to sho it
6 Days Ago
This sit5e is really bad.
I have only met 3 guys in 2 years from here. lots of chatting but when you try to get together, they don't follow thru. Anybody have any real luck?
6 Days Ago
Available Monday 6/17
I'm available Monday morning, 6/17, to provide some oral and more.
6 Days Ago
Attractive big clit fem women
Dm me let’s chat
6 Days Ago
Mutual pleasure. Bellefontaine & Piqua
I will be staying in Bellefontaine, OH for the next 2 weeks Monday night checkout Friday. I will be working 7pm to 5am. The next 2 week are in Piqua, OH. If anyone is interested in some mutual pleasure. Let's talk and work something out.

Stay sexy
Matthew
6 Days Ago
Hi
Any snap or FaceTime
6 Days Ago
Need phallic assault now
OK, we can have a story to tell on here after you assault my mouth with your big cock and your heavy loads
6 Days Ago
CUM - I swallow
Would like to have multiple loads this morning! Size does not matter, but multiple loads do matter. If you can’t go but one load then bring a buddy.
6 Days Ago
WeHo Fun
Looking for our first experience! We are in WeHo for the weekend and would love to meet someone for drinks and see how we hit it off. Mr is open to trying anything once (or more if it’s good) and Mrs wants to give Mr some new experiences. Anyone in town?
6 Days Ago
Sex
I'm looking for a female that would be interested in playing around with my wife and I
6 Days Ago
Bbc
Need bbc for threesome
6 Days Ago
openforfun
Nice package.
7 Days Ago
Florida locations
If you live in Florida what part are you in?
7 Days Ago
Long Island video stores
Any long Islanders ever visited the video stores thar have theater rooms? I used to go often but got sick in 2016. Haven't been there since. I am curious how they are. Mostly I went to Showorld in babylon
7 Days Ago
GLORYHOLE WPB
Any gloryholes in palm beach county???get my cock sucked-swallow some loads
7 Days Ago
Blowjob
Anybody around Richmond Hill that would like to get their dick sucked?
7 Days Ago
Auburn
Anyone in Auburn want a blow job?
7 Days Ago
Who you viewed - how do you delete?
How do you delete profiles from "Who you viewed"? We did alot of browsing and now our cache has so many profiles, it is difficult to find the ones we were most interested in viewing again.
7 Days Ago
Anyone close by?
I live in the Jax/Neptune beach area. I keep getting request from people MILES away lol.
7 Days Ago
Who wants a blowjob?
Looking to meet someone outside for car play or woods play, would love to suck someone off.
7 Days Ago