1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Favorite

Interests:

Dildos
Dildos.....Oh the magic of those wonderful toys! Have our favorite one, actually it's 2...lol! 14" double headed vibrating dual control Dildos....OMG! So much our favorite, we wore out our first one and we're on our 2nd. Need more be said? Remember to keep those extra batteries in stock! *D & D*
Dildos
Both Sue and I Love to play with a variety of sex toys, but I especially love it when she straps on my favorite dildo that's 10" x 2" and slides it in and out of my ass. Sue's favorite is a vibrating dildo that we made from a mold of my Cock using a kit we found at an adult toy store here in Jacksonville. Wink
Astronomy
Being a full time Astronomer, I am very happy to see this listed as an interest. Seeing this on this site nicely wraps up my two favorite obsessions in life. I've just added a photo to the gallery to show one of my absolute favorite places to take a telescope. In case you're wondering, that is at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica, and my wife and I are there twice a year with one of our scopes. If you know of or are hosting a Star Party in your area, let me know. I do travel all over the country...and ALL of my telescopes are a lot bigger than the one in the photo...but that is the only one I can carry on a plane. If you have any questions, please write to me. Bob
Women Who Like Clit To Clit Grinding
:-P Its my favorite
Women Who Like To Ride Dicks On Top
My favorite
Classical Music
MY Favorite! !:)