1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bigest cum shot

Duo2040
Does anyone know how to get the bigest cum shot possible im trying to improve volume and distance

Interests:

Women Rimming Other Women
BIGEST TURN ON IS A WOMEN WHO LOVES TO TONGUE FUCK MY ASS .
69 With A Strap On
that is my bigest fantasy be able to give this kind of pleasure to a guy. Anyone out there would like to give me the opportunity? Let me know.
10 Inch Cock
I love to roll play with m/m/m and me. I love it when 2 pin me down and the other has his way as they spread eagle me as if I did not want it!!!!!!!! I have yet to get a 10in cock in me!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm I hope to have one some day, The bigest I have had is 9+ in It felt great!!!!!!!! I want a big 10+ in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone got one I can have? Julie.KissKissKiss
Men Eating Cum
Sucked a friends dick once when younger shot load In mouth tasted good have had two guys suck me till I shot down thier throat want to try it again
Women Who Lick Assholes
I love it when my lady says to get on all fours so she as a clear shot at my ass with her tongue and at the same time, she reaches around and strokes my cock and plays with my balls! Of course she has a better shot at licking my ball's as well!! ;)
Men Eating Cum
Sucked a friends dick once when younger shot load In mouth tasted good have had two guys suck me till I shot down thier throat want to try it again