1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Late nite booty call

Letsdoitinmyassss
Any one want me to swallow your cum in Skokie I’m willing to handle that now

Interests:

Erotic Dancing
Are there any DVD on how to do, Booty Dance. The way Black women jiggle wiggle their Booty is great.
Striptease
I recently saw short video clip of a Black woman. That shaked wiggle and jiggle her booty while dancing. Are there any how to do Booty dancing?
Big Butt
I like looking at women's big butts love a woman with a big booty i masturbate looking at women's booties & that's what i wished i had a big booty
Fucking Wife While Husband Watches
I have watched other men fuck my wife all during our courtship and our entire 11yr marriage. At no time since I have know her has she been without at least one BF on the side. Watching her with other men is the HOTTEST thing I have ever experienced sexually. Seeing the pleasure and thrills she experiences with her lovers is simply awesome. So much so for us, that today I can truthfully say I would rather watch her with another male than do her myself. She knows the extreme pleasure I receive from her promiscuous nature, so constantly is booty call for someone.
Fucking Wife While Husband Watches
I have watched other men fuck my wife all during our courtship and our entire 11yr marriage. At no time since I have know her has she been without at least one BF on the side. Watching her with other men is the HOTTEST thing I have ever experienced sexually. Seeing the pleasure and thrills she experiences with her lovers is simply awesome. So much so for us, that today I can truthfully say I would rather watch her with another male than do her myself. She knows the extreme pleasure I receive from her promiscuous nature, so constantly is booty call for someone.
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
I am all alone drinking a few beers and ready to suck some cock and eat pussy whille i get fucked in the cum on you canspend the nite mm, or mfm i am ready to play all nite. In Windom Mn at a Guardin Inn Motel I will be here for 4 days.