1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Dumpster

nyfomaniac
Who’s looking to dump a few loads. ?

Interests:

Bukkake
Biman that is very willing to service any one or groups in East Tennessee that want to make me the receiver of all they're cum Just make me the dumpster.
Writing Degrading Things On Body
Reading between the lines the art of degradation and humiliation. As a submissive i find one of the most degrading and humiliating acts is to have things like pig, whore, slut, fuck hole, cum dumpster, toilet, urinal , use me... written on my body with a permanent marker. For days after the words continue to reinforce what you have become and what it is you are. Each time you look into the mirror you are reminded of your worth, your servitude and what you have done.
Women Watching While I Suck Their Man
This SISSY SLUT LOVES SUCKING COCK,EATING CUM & DRINKING PISS!!! In FRONT of EVERYONE & ANYONE,SISSY SLUTS WIFE FEED ME LOTS OF CUM FILLED COCK OVER THE LAST 25 YEARS & I LOVED IT SO MUCH,This COCK SUCKER SUCKED ILL SAY WELL OVER A HUNDRED CLOSER TO TWO HUNDRED AND MANY OF THEM I SUCK MANY,MANY TIMES !!!What a CUM DUMPSTER THIS SISSY SLUT WAS & WANTS TO BE AGAIN!!!!!
Forced Gangbang
I want to have 3 black guys with 12 inch huge cocks just grab me and force me down on my knees while they all pull out huge black cocks and start shoving them down my throat. Want them to take turns ramming their cocks deep down my throat and making me gag and choke on their cocks. Then they rip off my panties and rape my little white virgin ass. While one is pounding my ass balls deep the other two are taking turns ramming their huge black cocks all the way down my throat. I want those big black cocks to destroy my little white ass and make me their little whore. Then I want them take turns pumping my ass and mouth full of their hot sticky cum. Then make me suck all three of their massive cocks clean. After that I will nothing more than a cum dumpster for any big black cock I see.