1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. WE SWALLOW luv heavy cummers

Oralbicpl
Would love to find a professional type guy or couples in decent shape, but don't have to be gym rats though, if you just need a fluffer I have a sexy husband that would love to do that for you, I love to be told to get on my knees and worship your dick and pass it to my husband for a minute , absolutely love to swallow every drop heavy cummers

iwantanaloralsex
would love that!! in Massachusetts!

gentlemanjack69
I love couples like you!!!! My favorite to play with!

masseyman
Wish I was closer

Jack1
While your husband is sucking me I want you to be whispering in my ear how much it turns you on seeing him sucking cock and after I blow my load in his mouth you kiss him and share my cum.

StevenDavis
I'd love to meet with a couple like you.

Interests:

Men Who Shoot Huge Cum Loads
My step dad and uncle are both very heavy cummers, and I love having the opportunity to swallow every drop of their sperm any chance I get
Men Who Shoot Huge Cum Loads
My step dad and uncle are both very heavy cummers, and I love having the opportunity to swallow every drop of their sperm any chance I get
Big Cummers
I love thick heavy cummers! Anyone near northeast Ohio can blow their load anywhere on or in me
Big Cummers
Would love to have heavy cummers fill my wife's pussy. She gets off on hot cum being pumped inside her wet pussy from a hard cock...
Creampies
Help me With my cum dump gangbang. I want to be gangbanged with as many guys as I can find, that is D/D free and at least 7 inches. Heavy cummers a plus and black guys most welcum.
Cum Swallowing
I LOVE HAVING A NICE BIG FATCOCK OR COCKS SHOOTING A HEAVY LOAD DOWN MY THROAT LIKE THE LAST GUY 74 GIVE ME FOUR HEAVY SPURTS OF HOT WARM CUM HAD TO SWALLOW FAST IT HIT BACK OF THROAT AND WOW WHAT LOADS HE DID FOR A OLD GUY:-P:-P:-P