1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Gloryholes/hookups

Interests:

Glory Holes Montana
Gloryholes exist in Montana and there are several cities that have some of the best gloryholes I have ever been too. Come on Montana lets show the fun of playing at Gloryholes.....
Couples With Bisexual Men
I'm looking for a pagan couple for friendship and more. Not into short-term hookups.
Locker Room
Back in college and in the military, some of the hottest hookups were with guys I met in the locker room on the way to the shower...
Transsexual Personals
Looking for a good lookingb tranny in daytona beach regular hookups. White well endowed bisexual man
Glory Holes
I use to live in n.j. and in Pennsauken nj. they a adult book store with gloryholes and they had one booth that had angle and it had two in it . and you could put your ass at 1 hole your mouth at the other and get a cock stuck in your ass filled with cum. and at the other get a mouth fill of cum. I would put about $10 dollars a night. I don't know how many loads of cum I had pumped in my ass and in my mouth. but when I left I had cum running down my leg and it was great. I miss them gloryholes down here
2 Female 1 Male
Looking for a man and a woman who are in a committed relationship and are interested in dating me with the intent of having a long term relationship. I am not seeking any hookups or short term sex or anything like that. I'm not interested in multiple wives or dom or sub stuff. Just a quiet and loving couple who seek a triad.