1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I guess that this site is worthless

Ticklemyholes
I know that I'm not a paid member. And I was getting messages from a bunch of random cocks wanting to fuck my mouth and my virgin ass. But now I have been getting anything not even a wink. For someone who is willing to drive within a reasonable distance to suck his first cock or to get fucked by his first cock I would think that cocks would be knocking my door down. Or I would have so many cocks wanting to fuck a cock virgin that I couldn't keep up with the notification on my phone. So what's up guys I'm not asking for a relationship or for your money I'm just wanting to fulfill my fantasies of sucking cocks and getting pounded. Black cocks welcome fuck at this point any cocks are welcome. So is there someone out there that wants to help me out. What do I have to do pay for someone to fuck me.... This is sad 😢😢😢

Belletrans
You have NO face photo and how is anyone truly going to take you serious at all excepts Losers. Stop complaining about the site. You are a freeloader anyway.

Tsqr9082
YIKES.....

Wildbillman
I have had only a couple that didn't show or disappeared. Been meeting people constantly. I dont think you can just demand people stop their lives.

Tsqr9082
agree with @Wildbillman; go into this without expecting
EVERYTHING you desire, and bring more to the table than you want to walk away with. You'd be surprised how "busy" you will be

it will happen

go for it

StevenDavis
If you aren't paying, what is your complaint?

Interests:

Dress As A Sissy
I want to be a Worthless Sissy Bitch for a Dom couple 🧑‍🦰💄👗💅👠 💕😈🤤
Political Interests
Well, I see my links were not displayed correctly, as usual. If you care about this issue, please go to Glen Beck's web site. Search the site for "The Letter". You will find it and the link to a petition there. I'll see if I can at least get you all to Glen's web site. Here goes. /
Aliens
I guess I'm a Spock in search of his Uhura (and his Kirk)...so I guess that makes ME the alien.
Xxx Help Wanted Ads
A Correction I Of Course Prefer Hot Lookin In Shape Gals With Big Straps And Large Anal Toys Gals Must Be Mean N Nasty Vry Verbal I Am Model Looks Am Willing To Be Total Servant Slave Plz Plz Plz I Beg Like T The Worthless Pantybitch I Am Plz Plz Plz Hmu
Forced To Have Sex With Other Men By My Wife
I'd love it if my gf would meet me at the door someday and tell me to get on my knees and start sucking another man's cock. I would hope that she'd call me a cocksucking whore, faggot, worthless dicklicker, while she's putting on her strapon and getting ready to fuck me in the ass. Then after I made him cum in my mouth she'd tell me how hot it made her to watch us.
Men for Men
Yes, I know this is a bisexual site. But I also know there are other gay men like me on this site. Just hope you're close enough we could meet. :)