1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Does any body like to make out
ChrisCofCalf
tell what you like

Interests:

Women That Want To Be Eaten
I'll make your body shake with every orgasm I'll give you.I have a tongue that will make you CUM and keep all your juices flowing.No sex just lay back,relax and CUM.
M-M-F Threesome
We would love to meet with a group of males to have my wife busy for the night, licking, sucking cock and see them slamming their cocks into her pussy and ass. Then I join in and fuck her too.Then we all cum together all over her body. She also wants to see them sucking my cock and help her make me cum. Anybody interested? We can make arrangments to make it real, she is multi-orgasmic and loves licking male asses.:-P
Crossdresser Male To Female
Want to wear sexy stockings, red lipstick for a Caucasian smooth preferably cut man. Would also like to wear body suit with fake vagina. I love to party and want to make this fantasy come true. If you make me passable, I want to go out in public.
Shaving
i have a total body shave. nothing more sexy and erotic than the feeling of two bodies oild up making sliding body contact and the feel of sucking every smooth body part.
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
the night my ex wife beat me up and dressed me up in her panties and bra in front of every body at our house party to show every body my three inch cock so they could make fun of it she turned me over and put a dildo up my as to show that I would get a hard on and come off proving that I liked being beat up and wearingt womens panties and garter belt and that i loved being fucked up the ass with a dildo well I came off and she proved her point and that I was a sissy and also would like a cock up my ass and she was right now I love both up my ass
Anal Creampie
Hi I'm a straight guy looking to let it all happen I've been experimenting with myself and I need the real thing if you think you can do this and just kick back and let me explore your body and make sure that we both get off