1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cocksucking

Cumslut247
Why is it sucking dick is so mesmerizing?

JoeBoogie
I love sucking cock because it makes me feel in control of what happens. Either I suck until he cums in my mouth or I edge him until he can not take it anymore. I just want him to cum real hard fill my mouth with his load.

touchmeuseme
Knowing how good it feels to have my cock sucked I have the desire to make a guy feel that good by having his cock in my mouth.
I especially love guys that are married and yheir wives have deprived them of sucking them. They really appreciate it and have such good cums.
ilovetowatchcs
I was "straight" for 40+ years - then a couple of years ago I sucked a cock - and to this day I can remember the absolute sexual excitement the moment his cock went inside my mouth. I ran my tongue all around the mushroom head - and just started to suck. And today, when my married neighbor comes to my house to visit when his wife goes out - I get hard even before he takes his pants down.

Interests:

Bisexual Threesome
Hi. Bisexual cocksucking pussyeater here
Bisexual Threesome
Hi. Bisexual cocksucking pussyeater here
Guys Who Eat Cum
i'm a cocksucking, cum swallowing guy that can't get enough. Always looking to be feed a load or two.
Glory Holes Ohio
In and around Canton I'd love to be used as a cocksucking slut that can't get enough big cocks for gloryhole! Use me please!
Sucking Cock And Swallowing Cum
I'm cocksucking dirty slut love begging to swallow. Own me
Men That Want To Suck Cock
Grampa, son, and grandson live together and all love cocksucking ! Write us.