2. Forum
  3. Waiting for you gorgeous
Lorenzo1290laurent
Oh yeah 😀

barb3669
I’m here handsome

Interests:

Men Only
It pleases me greatly when I meet a guy with a hard thick throbbing Cock and he not only allows me to Blowjob on it, but has me get on all fours and Sex me in the ass with his gorgeous Cock The only thing that would make it feel better is is there were several Men waiting to do the same. Yummy... :)
Forced Cuckolding
Watching a man fucking gorgeous woman doggy style with you right under her pussy licking her clip and waiting for him to put a load inside and you get to clean her up and then she makes you clean him up and that she wants him to fuck your bitch ass
Younger Women For Older Men
Wow gorgeous darlin fantastic ass all of you is gorgeous
First Time Cock
I am still waiting for my first taste of dick. I am looking forward to sucking a long hard, thick one. I am also waiting for mine to get sucked.
M-F-F Threesome
HEY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A S/W/F IN THE K/Y/ AREA TO JOIN US IN SOME FUN AND FRIEND SHIP. KissKiss IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE THE ONE WE R WAITING...........Hug OH" AND IF UR SHY BECAUSE WIGHT IS A BIT MORE THAN U LIKE....... WELL AS LONG AS IT'S NOT LIKE 300PDS TO A 5'4 U R A OKAY!!!!!!Flower WE R WAITING
Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
The first time we did this was totally unexpected. One of our good fuck friends was ramming his big white cock up my wife's gorgeous black pussy and once he filled her cunt with his cum, she stood and walked over to me and stood spread legs over me, looking down on me and she just let his cum drip from her cunt right in my mouth. Then she made me lick her cunt as his cum dripped from her. I eagerly did so and while I was doing it, he became hard again and moved in behind my wife and slid his hard white meat up her black ass and slow fucked her ass while I continued licking her cunt and slurping his cum from her sweet ebony pussy. Gorgeous!