1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Who’s looking to dress me up. ?

nyfomaniac
I’m looking forward to having someone dress 👗 me up and make me their little sissy girl. !!

Interests:

Crossdressing
I wear stockings ot Pantyhose, and high heels and occasionally dress up a little. Don't have the sexy others to fully dress up like I want, but would hope tp find someone that could help me do that. I wanna dress sexy for a guy a.d get on my knees for him and suck his huge cock and let him have his way with me.Kiss
Men That Want Crossdressing Guys
I want to find a good looking man that wants me to dress for him and make me totally his. I love to dress and If you want to take me out to a club dressed up like that I would
Crossdressing
it really turns me on to dress like a women i would like to dress up sexy and get my ass fucked and my cock sucked :)
Crossdresser Male To Female
Love to dress up for play time or even fully dress and head out on the town.
Woman That Like Crossdressers
Would love to dress for a female and if all poss wear her clothes and have her dress me as she see's fit and then take a strap-on and do me right. Any females want this Virgin ass ...it's for the taken......Flower
Crossdresser Male To Female
I want to be dressed in panties stockings bra and dress shirt , I like role play , like to have female dress me up feminization ,spanked and anal sex from guy &/ woman strap on;)