1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Ft Lauderdale Theaters

BlowNGo67
Hey. I'll be in Ft Lauderdale / Dania Beach area at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Wednesday and Thursday night.
Any good theatres to visit?

Interests:

Adult Theaters
One of the Dallas 'theaters' is Lido Adult Theater on the Stemmons Highway service road. Upstairs str8/bi and downstairs bi theaters. The upstairs one is reserved for 'couples' on Fri/Sat night. $10/person. Lot of hand jobs and cocksucking in the theaters, plus 'private' rooms with couches and pay-as-you-go video machines. Occasionally, aa 'wife'/gf will cum downstairs to play with the single pervs like me.
Adult Theaters
They're closing here in Portland. Small theaters inside adult stores are still open. Nothing like the old true theaters where I'd be horny waiting to get closer to a woman taking all cummers and a guy would step in and suck me while I'm in line.
Glory Holes Florida
Pleasure Emporium Pembrook Blvd @ 95 has great glory holes in the arcade but the two theaters are where most of the action is. $16.00 get you into both theaters all day and you can come and go as you wish. There is always hot action there and I have even had fun with a few m/f couples here as well! guys bring your wives or GF and lets play!
Adult Theaters
I live in the Portland, Oregon area and we used to have a couple of great adult theaters. Sadly due to COVID and community pressure they are gone and we are left with small theaters located in adult bookstores. I wish someone would bring back a standalone adult theater.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
I don't exactly know why gloryholes are so fascinating to me? I guess the idea that a stranger is putting his cock through a hole and I am sucking on this unknown cock and enjoying it wanting to make that cock cum, same in theaters more cocks the merrier. And now I have started to get my ass broke in I can start using it. Just a shame the closest GH or theaters to me is about an hour and half away.
Glory Holes Colorado
Several places in the Denver area. Pleasures on West Colfax has theaters, booths, glory holes, you name it and always has people. I sucked a sexy Trans woman there Thursday. There's another Pleasures on Alameda west of Federal. Another on South Broadway. There's a place near a big truck stop off I-70 near the Bass Pro Shop that has theaters upstairs and an arcade downstairs. That's usually a good place. And a Romantix at Santa Fe and Mississippi.