1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Close to Utica New York

barb3669
Anyone close to me that wants to get together tomorrow?

Interests:

cool headed guy in new york, and im looking for friends who dig the 420 :) please be somewhat close.HugFlower
Bisexual Women
I've been looking for a bi-female close to me that I could have fun with. Is there any bi-females in the Westchester/Rockland(New York) area looking for a "friend"???
Hiking
Now this is soething we Love doing as a family. We Love to go to strave rock and Bufalo rock and Matteheson Park here in Utica Illinois and going hiking and seeing the beautiful scenery. I will post some pics. IconU4DragonnIconLRWolf
Receiving Oral Sex
ibn toushambi!!!!!!! Buffalo new york loves to receive oral sex all day long,,,if in the area of Buffalo, New York, let me know
Birds
Well I chose this interest because bird watching could be really relaxing and where we live we have american bald eagles around us and not to mention the different species of hawks. We live near Starve Rock in Utica Illinois its about 30 min from us and this year if it gets cold enough we are going to go hiking and take some great pics of the birds during the winter. IconU4DragonIconLRWolf
Bisexual Women
well let me start by saying im in need of a good pussy licking an i would love for any lady in the lancaster-york area to look me up cause im dying to try this it's been my fantasy for the longest time now i wanna , well need to fullfill it so if any u lady in the area of lanc-york-harrisburg look me up for a fun discreet sloppy wet time look me up !!:-PLaughing:-P