1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Denver cock sucker can host

SouthDenvrCocksucker
If you want to drop by, give me your cock to suck, cum for me and hit the road I'm available and can host in south Denver near Hampden and I-25. I'm available this afternoon.

Highlimpcock
Can you suck me off tonight?

Interests:

Male On Male Blow Jobs
I'm a cock sucker love to service masculine mature white men age 48-65, NSA No Reciprocation wanted. Really enjoy servicing straight mature married men alpha daddy types that may be looking for a hot wet mouth to use from time to time. I live 40-45 Min. north of Pittsburgh, PA ( Gibsonia Area ) I can host Mon-Fri in the eve and some Saturdays but mostly in the eve. I could be your blow buddy/cock sucker or could be a one time Blow N Go, but would enjoy having a few regulars maybe a few of their friends too.
Oral Sex With Men
LOVE TO DEEPTHROAT EXCELLETN COCK SUCKER LOVE TO EAT PUSSY TOO SUCKYOU WHILE GF OR WIFE WATCHES U SHOOT LOAD DOWN MY THROAT DDFREE BIMALE HAZLETON PA CAN HOST DISCREET LOVE COCK 69 AN MORE
Cock Sucking
I'm a really great cock sucker. I could suck all day and night. love the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth and the feel of it shooting a hot load down my throat. If there's anyone in Lexington, KY area that would enjoy my hot mouth, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can host.
Men Who Need A Cocksucker
I am a cock sucker near Pittsburgh, PA (Valencia, PA) Love sucking a masculine mature man/men! Who needs a cock sucker?
Cock Sucking Men
I really do love and enjoy very much sucking on your cocks as I'm getting my little Sissy Boi Ass Hole Fucked And if you're in my area of Las Vegas Nevada, I can host for you if you're interested that is ? Imagine this I have no teeth in my mouth 👄 So that makes me a good Cock-Sucker - Sucking on your Cocks to be Swallowing your Sweet Cum again and and is what I really do love to be doing with my friends ...
Getting Oral Done 2 Me
Would be the number one sexual act. I cant get enough of it ever. I'm such a sucker for a good cock sucker. Either Sex. Amen Amen Hug Kiss: -P