Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. craving some college cock .
suckballsdry
i'm so horny, i'd throat the whole dorm.

Fredka
Darling text or IM me

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Bi-Curious Men
I have tried to get my ass fucked many times before but something always gets in the way... I love to suck cock(my girl loves to watch, even joins me sometimes) and I love the taste of cum. I'm tired of dildos! I want the real thing! It's killing me! My asshole is craving a dick! I'll take as many cocks as I can get... You can fuck my ass! You can fuck my face! You can fuck my girl too! Craving Cock in Canton, GA>
Younger Guys
I’m a nice mature married who discovered cock sucking around 40. I have found that most young college guys really appreciate getting their dicks sucked by eith male or female to get some relief ! We have a jr college in town and I’ve found once your offer get passed around the guys they can keep me pretty buddy!
Cock Sucking Guys
Yeah...I'm a cock sucker. Love to worship and suck cock. I believe it's a great activity...to please and get please with some cock sucking action. I love having a rock hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. My dream would be to suck off six cute boys off at the same time...getting nailed with a BUKKAKI session done all over my face. I especialy love cute GQ surfer college boys with smooth soft skin and rock hard cocks. I love swallowing cum and caressing a nice warm cock against my face ;-P Any cute college boys in the Ann Arbor area...are more than welcome to cum deep down inside of my warm moist mouth :)
2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
God I'm so craving a lot of cock
Transsexuals Fucking Men
Omg I'm craving cock
1 Man On 1 Man
I want to try cock for the first time ,I'm craving it

Sign Up For Free