Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. On the way home
sissyslutx
I went for a drink with a friend and had a bit of an experience on the bus home. I got off the bus early coz I needed to pee but another guy followed me and said I need to piss desperately don’t you, coz of my Parkinson’s I had to unzip and pee quickly then he commented on my girly panties and unzipped OMG he was huge and proceeded to pee and suggested I sucked him but strip to my underwear first, we were on a dark side street so I did as he asked but half way sucking him a bus came past and stopped and everyone (only 4 people) watched me on my knees deepthroat him I was so turned on I moved to give them a better view, I swallowed most but kept enough to show he had cum

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Men That Want To Be Fucked In The Ass
I'm glad my dad made me be a girl or a faget he started letting his friends take me home the age of 14 knowing that they were fucking me. Him and my mom would bring men home but they met two have me and I laughed in bringing home men and making me take care of them in my bedroom I realized a couple years later than that they were selling me to all these male strangers
Being Naked
As soon as I enter my home, I strip... and stay that way until I leave. And, when not at home, as often as practical.
Porn Shops
Miss the days that most of the Arcades had Glory Holes, there are a few still around and when you find one, it is like the all you can eat Buffett at the truck stop dinner! I am fortunate enough to have 5 or 6 with in 50 miles of home, the issue is, I am out on the road most of the time, however, I do visit at least twice when I am home!
Forced Cuckolding
I became a forced cuckold! One night when I wasn’t home a young black thug broke in our house and fucked my wife! It was the strangest feeling when I got home! It was tamari’s to me but at the same time erotic!
Women Licking Women
Coming back home to visit to New York City wanted to see if I can get a special welcome home present coming up Aug 31 to Sept 6 :-P Hope we can have some fun together :-P
Bisexual Party
I'm looking to develope a group of bi friends interested in an in home party here in my home on a regular basis, monthly or so. Anyone interested please feel free to e-mail me.

Sign Up For Free