Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Anyone near southern wv
Oldhornydude
Looking for fun in wv
Suckerforit
Very nice cock would love to have it in my mouth

Fredka
Beautiful cock would love to suck you off 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Truckers
Visiting southern Illinois till August Any truckers that pull in the metropolis rest area on I-24 in southern Illinois just across from Paducah Kentucky needing some head and or butt (safely) let me know
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Sorry I posted ( there are 2 A B S in Vineland ) Vineland is in Southern New Jersey. I am Bi, My Opinion The most enjoyable A B S in Southern New Jersey is The Red Barn In Berlin on RT.73. Pre pandemic I have always had a good time when I went there .It had a wide variety of age groups and people with different " tastes " .Years ago The Berlin News. was hands down no.1. The crowd changed , too many trolls , waiting in their cars to mob the place when a M -F couple would enter . They scared more away than stayed because they smotherd them before they could get comfortable in their seats .
Safe Sex
Up to it in Southern California.
1 Man On 1 Man
go to southern nights
Maryland
Not very many partiers in md, especially on the southern side
Transsexuals
If any in southern Oregon contact me please

Sign Up For Free