Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Fun in the Big City Part 3
6inchchub
Kimmy, my niece by marriage, is 23, a little chubby, with big fat titties, woke up and said she needed to pee, well I was in the shower in the only bathroom upstairs. I told her to come on in, that I would be a few more minutes before I finished with my shower. She came in and started to sit on the toilet when I stopped her and asked if she was going to shower. She said she was getting in after I finished, so I invited her to join me and she stepped in with me. I backed up, put my mouth at her pussy, and told her to pee. She let loose with a full bladder from sleeping all night and pissed all over my face and hair and in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, and she looked down at me with a smile. "Mmmmmm, that was so good," I said. She thanked me and moved her pussy towards my face.

Taking her hint, I opened my mouth, sucking her labia in, then pressing my tongue into her slit. She spread her legs a little to give me easier access and I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. Grabbing my head, she began grinding herself against my face. I reached around, taking an ass cheek in each hand, and held her firmly against my mouth, sucking and tongue fucking her. She used one hand to steady herself against the shower wall and with the other she started pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her hips began gyrating and I knew she was close, so I sped up my oral assault on her clit and she soon began to shake and moan, letting out a little bit of thick, gooey juice, which I lapped up.

I stood up and she helped me wash my body, paying special attention to my erect cock that was pointing straight out towards her. I pushed against her, pressing my cock against her belly while I leaned down and kissed her. "Take me to your bud, uncle D," she said. We turned of the water, dried off enough to keep from falling on our asses on the hardwood floor, and made our way to the guest room where I had my things. She rolled onto her back and raised her knees, spread her legs, and opened her beautiful pussy to me. I eased my way against her opening, doing the weird thing we guys do where we grab our cocks and tap on their pussy, like we're knocking on the door to be let in. She smiled and I pressed my cock into her waiting cunt. We fucked missionary style for quite some time, maybe 20 or 25 minutes, then she said she wanted to ride me. I obliged and pulled out of her, lying beside her on the bed. Kimmy rolled on top of me, reached back and guided my cock to her soaking wet pussy like a pro, and sunk all the way down, taking my full 6 inches inside her. She leaned forward to kiss me and started working her hips up and down, stroking my cock with her beautiful twat. I love being ridden, whether it's a woman or a man, and she kissed me, whispering that she had been waiting for this since she found out I was coming to stay for a few days. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I told her I was close to cumming. She picked up the pace and started slamming herself down on my rod. It didn't take much longer, maybe 30 seconds of that, and I exploded inside my niece's velvety puss. She kept fucking me and within a minute or two she came once again.

Knowing how much I love cum, Kimmy slowly slid up my torso until my cock left her pussy. She squeezed as tight as she could and delivered the majority of my load to my waiting mouth. She then relaxed her muscles and my my mouth was flooded with my own cum. I then licked her pussy as clean as I could until I stopped tasting my jizz. With her pussy still over my neck and chin, she leaned back until our eyes met. She smiled and mouthed, "Thank you," then she climbed off me. I thanked her and told her I needed to get dressed for work, but that I would love to fuck her again before I left. She said she wanted that, too. I dressed and went to my meetings, all day I couldn't stop thinking about how and where and who I would get to fuck when I got back to their house that evening. After lunch, Jade, Kimmy's little sister, sent me a text telling me that Kimmy said she really enjoyed herself that morning, and that they had shared all the details of the night before and that morning with one another. Man those girls know how to keep and uncle horny. More to come, and cum.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Glory Holes New Jersey
There are plenty of gloryholes in NJ. Adult World in Egg Harbor City, Geminis in Turnersville, Sensations Video in Atlantic City are a few to start. Anyone looking to meet up Ocean City here
Truth Or Dare
Dont care about the truth part of the game but I love the dare part.
Pornography
Forget about watching a porno, we for one enjoy getting naked and being an active part of the action. The great part about being bisexual is that you can have all the cock and pussy you desire...Wink
Anal Sex
When I was first introduced to anal sex it hurt alot since i am tight but for me now it is the most enjoyable part of having sex.. I cumm so hard i actually y feel like i am wetting the bed ( smile) It is always good to start off real slow for the most part so if you have an interest make sure your partner is wet before trying it Kiss
Male Whore
I often refer to myself a a hewhore. No I don’t walk the streets sucking and fucking for money but if it wasn’t illegal and the worry about disease I would likley be a part time street walking slut. Just for the fun of it. If I could earn a part time income from it that would just be icing on the cake as they say
Male Whore
I often refer to myself a a hewhore. No I don’t walk the streets sucking and fucking for money but if it wasn’t illegal and the worry about disease I would likley be a part time street walking slut. Just for the fun of it. If I could earn a part time income from it that would just be icing on the cake as they say

Sign Up For Free