Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. How Far Would You Drive to Suck a Cock?
MoreCumPlease
Been in touch with this dude for a while now. He lives in an area that I visit a couple times a year.

He is about my age and has a gorgeous cock that I want in my mouth until he blows his load down my throat.

He lives about 4 hours away and if nothing else I can blow some dudes at a well known area glory hole.

But, seriously guys, and assuming a hookup actually happens, how far would you drive to suck a juicy cock?
Longjohnsilver79
4 hours is a good drive but if they come through it's a drive we'll spent
Konaboy63
I've driven 3 hours each way for a threesome "💯 worth it" I did that 5 times just to be with them. That was some if the best sex I've ever had.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Blowjobs While Driving
Mmm if your near saugus, ma come pick me up lol i will suck your cock while you drive lol..you may drive off onto an abbandond road and want to do more. .But i do love blowing guys while they drive..had my ex gf eat me while i drove..and yes i did pull off the road lol...
Boys That Look Like Girls
I want to find a passable slender youngish cd, 21-40, that can travel with me. He must be a top with 3-5" cock and able to cum more than a few drops. Cannot be a criminal nor a thug or a druggie or smoker. Light drinker is ok. No diseases. I want to drive awhile then pull into a rest area and give a bj. I may desire to suck his cock one or more times before arriving at motel. Then drive to the motel and suck his cock again and hopefully get fucked bareback. Would be gone 7-15 days. Will pay all motel, food, gas, entertainment, but not booze. No tattoos and definitely not a biker or a trucker. I do not stay in cheap motels. No flamers.
Demolition Derbys
Girls can drive DEMO! he he he No one has added an entry on such a kicka$$ topic yet???? I love to drive demolition!! I miss it now living in TX they look at me like I am nuts living down here. It is like unheard of or something! Anyone in the Houston area know of someone I can hook up with and drive in a demo? And not that powederpuff bullsh!t either! Kiss
Missouri
I will be moving to Missouri in Feb, I'd love for someone to show me the ropes of the area... we can drive around and you show me the area, or we can drive around and I can suck your dick!
Uncut Penises
Hi - One of my personal fantasies is to meet and suck uncircumcised men. Email me if you are in the Seattle area and I'll drive to visit you (cannot host). I'll kneel down and take it out of your pants and suck on it soft, make it hard as I'm playing with it using my tongue. Suck on it all afternoon long. He can join in by sucking on MY uncircumcised cock.
Being Topped
Looking for a sexy top in iowa to drive my ass wild . Want to ride and suck cock till I'm gaping wet .

Sign Up For Free