Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Looking for tranny to play with
Hitman13
Any trans around that want to play

Fredka
Want to feel your beautiful cock throbbing in my mouth and your cum spurting down my throat 412 209 8890

Fredka
For trans girls go to TAIMI 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Men Sucking Transgender
I love sucking cock and swallowing cum...especially tranny cock. I love to moonlight on the 79th Street Tranny Strip sucking and fucking tranny dick. I want about 10 trannies yo gangbang this boypussy hard and deep. Then feed me load after load of sweet tranny cum. I love cock in my throat. I adore gloryholes!!!
Shemales With Big Tits
We are looking for a sexy ff shemale to play with us in chicago. We both love to give n receive and taste tranny cum. Any sexy shemales want to play with us contact me. Cant wait!
Transsexuals
Love tranny cock in me dom tranny would be perfect
Transsexuals Who Suck Cock
Nothing beats a tranny sucking your cock. I have sucked a tranny cock and it was gr8. Love them trannies.
Transsexuals Fucking Men
I need a tranny cock to suck, her pussy to lick and tities to suck and play with.
Glory Holes California
Lived in Oakland several years ago. San Pablo Ave from 18th St to 40 th mixed action. Great variety all races _ Tranny, Bi, Straight, Arcades were around 18th but if you just walk you can get action. A LOT of Black guys that love Latin and White cock. I always enjoyed the Black tranny's nick cocos nice loads.

Sign Up For Free