Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. ABS Last Night
6inchchub
I was feeling rather horny last night, so I drove an hour from home with no pants on. I played with my cock all the way down the interstate, showing off for anyone who was looking. I got to my destination, the ABS where I used to suck cock and get fucked when I was 18 and 19 years old. I stepped out of my car with no pants on and put my wife's lacy panties on, then a pair of shorts, all while traffic was driving by about 50 feet away. It was such a turn on.

I made sure the back of my shorts were low, exposing the lacy panties to any curious onlookers. After making my rounds through the video area, I found no open booths with a glory hole. I walked back out front where the toys and DVDs are to kill some time, hoping someone would come in. A very handsome 30 something man with a beard walked in, made his was to the board that listed what was showing in which booth. He made his way to an open booth that I knew had a connected opening to the next booth and I moved in. I walked in to the adjoining booth, closed the door, put in some money and selected the gay porn. There were two very hot men on a couch and the older one was pounding the younger one's ass. I began rubbing myself through my shorts and panties. Then I pulled my clothing aside and slowly started stroking my growing cock. I could see this delicious looking man watching me, then he signaled for me to move towards the hole. I did just that and dropped my shorts and panties to my knees. He reached through the hole, it was about 5" x 10", and started rubbing my cock. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long. I moved forward until my hips and belly were pressed against the wall. This young man expertly, methodically, and slowly stroked my cock. I was so hoping he would suck me off, instead he kissed the tip of my cock a few times and licked off what I can only assume was precum. His hands were so soft and gentle as he jerked me off with precision.

After only 2 or 3 minutes I felt my balls beginning to churn and I knew I wasn't far from cumming. I felt my cock pulse and he did, too. He picked up the pace a little and that was all I could take. I emptied my balls through the hole, cumming more than I have in quite some time. He slowly milked every drop from my manhood. I felt such a release, physically and emotionally. It was so good. I stepped back after I finished and he held his other hand up to the opening, showing me that he had caught my load in his other hand, which I found really hot. I motioned for him to bring his hand toward me, which he did. I leaned down and licked some of my cum from his palm, savoring the flavor and then swallowing it. He responded by doing the same, and licked the rest of my load from his palm and fingers, then swallowed it.

I then signaled for him to come to the hole and he showed me a beautiful cock, maybe 5 or 5.5 inches, uncut. I took hold of him, pulled his foreskin back, and revealed a beautiful purplish helmet. I began stroking him slowly, like he had done for me. I couldn't take any more, so I leaned down and took him in my mouth. I began working my mouth up and down his cock and played with his balls with the hand that I had been stroking him with. He pushed his hips against the other side of the opening, so I held still and let him fuck my mouth. I heard, "Oh, god. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck me," and I quickly and gently squeezed his balls, which sent him over the edge. He exploded with the force of a young man, shooting his cum to the back of my throat. I swallowed and sucked, and swallowed and sucked until he was drained. His cum was so sweet and tasty that I felt my cock begin to stir again. After a few minutes, I walked out with a tent in my shorts and he followed right behind me. I stopped at the entrance back to the front area and turned to him. He smiled at me and I responded with a wink. I mouthed, "Thank you," and he responded by saying, "No, thank you. You're really good at that." I smiled at him and thanked him for the compliment. We both walked out the door and I made my way to my car, stopping to take off my shorts and panties again before I started the drive home. Can't wait to do it again.
Eatmyownprecum
Hot as fuck ! Happily jacking while reading it !
Redwood6
hot! Got hard reading it and thinking about my fun times at an ABS.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Sex With Sister-in-law
I was able to spend the night with my wife and sister-inlaw one night after a night of drinking on the town and have to say that I truly enjoyed not only being able to have my sister-inlaw suck my cock and being able to fuck, but the fact that my wife was with us in bed the whole time made it even more special. Needless to say it was a very "Special Night" that I'll always remember....Kiss Hug Flower
One Night Stands
Have you noticed that one night stands are not one night stands anymore? people enjoy so much they keep going back for more. things have changed so much over the years. i was always made to believe that you do not talk to a one night stand once it has happened. i do like the idea of making new friends though. definatley met some wonderful people here at BP!
First Time Sucking Cock
My first time was at an ABS after my divorce. I would stop there sometimes after the bar to get my cock sucked. One night kind of buzzed from a few beers. I stopped on my way home it was slow that night only one other man there when I got there. Long story short I ended up sucking that man's big at least 8" cock and liked it. I sucked three more cock that night and one of them was a buddy from the bar.
Bisexual Women
I really need a woman to come over n lick my pussy all night, ever night. If u live in Seattle , Washington let me know
Female Eating Pussy
I really need a woman to come over n lick my pussy all night, ever night. If u live in Seattle, Washington let me know
Women Only
I really need a woman to come over n lick my pussy all night, ever night. If u live in Phoenix Arizona let me know

Sign Up For Free