Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Who likes to suck cock

Davewolf
I am so ready to suck on some cock i need it so badly anyone please let me know please

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I like to suck cock in front of women. So if you want to watch your man get a blowjob from someone who likes to suck cock a lot in northeast Ohio contact me.
Cock Sucking
hey is there anybody that lives in hamilton ontario that likes to suck cock drop me a line and you might just get your cock sucked after you suck mine
Forced Gangbang
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more.
2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more. Hug
Bisexual Women For Couples
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more. KissHugFlower:-P;)
Bisexual Gangbang
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more. FlowerHugKiss:-P

Sign Up For Free