Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. My butthole
ocstrap
Just a photo of my used butthole.

Fredka
Beautiful asshole would love to lick and tongue fuck your asshole. 412 209 8890

Fredka
For trans women go to TAIMI. 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

All Male Threesomes
I can still remember my first all male threesome, one guy licking and fucking my butthole while I was sucking the other guys dick, with both of them trading me back and forth fucking my butthole, one guy cummed in my ass while the other cummed in my mouth, totally awesome, gotta do it again!
Anal Stretching
For anyone who enjoys anal sex as much as I do. Anal stretching offers you a good way to prepare your butthole for a hard throbbing cock sliding in and out of it. Over the past several years I have been able to stretch my butthole to where I can now handle an 8" long by 2" wide dildo without any problems. Being able to do this allows me the ability to prepare myself so I can fully enjoy anal sex without any pain at all...Hug
Younger Guys
I have to say that I totally Love having younger guys as friends who are as interested in Blowjob my Cock , :-P my butthole , and Sex my Thong as much as I enjoy Blowjob his Cock , :-P his butthole , and Sex his Thong. Needless to say, "All Is Good" here... Hug
Ass
Nice little butthole I'd like to fill
Licking Cock In Ass
Having your butthole :-P as a hard throbbing Cock is sliding in and out of it can be very exciting...
Cum On My Back
I for one think this is a waste of a good thick load of hot sticky cum, but it can be a lot of fun if after he finishes cumming he :-P up all thw cum and reeams my butthole... :)

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free