Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. All truckers like sex - agree?

WiganDave
In the mid/late 1970's I studied at Imperial College (London University). My girlfriend's father had a haulage business & regularly drove loads from Wigan to Tillbury Docks. I would hitch a lift with him 4 times every term (ie there, at start of term, back for a weekend mid term, return after the weekend, then home at the end of term). He knew my father (they had both served in the Navy in WW2) so I was accepted into the family immediately.
His business expanded, so he employed new drivers. I hit it off with one of them - on my 1st trip with him we had chemistry ! Half way to London, he pulled into Corley Servives (near Birmingham) "for a pee". He didn't go into the toilets, but pee'd against one of the truck's wheels. When I saw his cock, I was fascinated by it - larger than mine & circumcised - I couldn't help but gaze at it. "Never seen a cock before, Junior?" He tauntred. I'd had Homo fantasies previously - but now this was real. "None as big & beautiful as yours, Sir" I quietly gasped.
Roughly he grabbed my head & pulled it towards him. On my knees, he threw my head backwards & thrust his erect cock into my mouth. "You've wanted this since the moment we left Wigan, haven't you, slut?" I was about to respond "Yes, Master" but the flood of his Cum into my mouth stifled my words.
He simply zipped up, & we continued the journey.
The return home was equally eventful. I realised (aged 19) that I was addicted to cock & cum.
I'm now 69 & I'm still the same,
Davina xxx

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Bi Truckers
Any truckers drive I 65 thru horse cave? Interesting ABS there for truckers.
18 Wheeler
Looking for truckers who cum through Macon Ga area. I have sucked truckers off on the side of highways before and it is fucking hot! I am not looking for names, just to hop in your truck, suck you off really fast and disappear until next time you cum through Macon and need to use my mouth. Prefer verbally abusive men
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Hey all you horny truckers, keep your eyes out when traveling on I-10 East or West, I always pull my shorts off to play with my cock slowing down for the trucks hoping to get a hit and a cock to suck. Have to say night driving is the best !!! Hey horny truckers can you let me know where the best Truck Stops or Rest Areas on I-10 between Louisiana-Florida? You know why KissHugFlower
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Years ago I lived near interstate 5 and I used to play at the rest stops, truck stops and at several Vista point area's. Between Fresno and Paterson, this was always fun and I hocked up with lot's of horny guys. Truckers, travelers, cal trans workers all horny guys looking for a roadside Cock Sucker. Anytime of the day but late night and early morning was the best. On somedays I would  spend hours cruising all the stops. Sucking off many horny guys at the rest stops that had glory holes , that's where I started sucking off horny truckers. But the nastiest and the best was the off ramps and on ramps and where all the horny truckers would park . That where looking to get there cocks sucked. So I would park behind the trucks , and walk up the off ramp until I would find a trucker . Standing between his truck and trailer with his hard cock in his hand stroking it until I would stop and drop to my knees . And get a big hard cock fucking my throat Until I had a mouthful of cum. While the whole time car's and trucks were about thirty feet away,racing down the interstate. While I was getting my hungry mouth fucked so hard that sometimes it would make me cum!! Laughing
Bi Truckers
Any truckers in Minnesota???
Truck Stops
Any truckers coming through KC?

Sign Up For Free